• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My first finished game in FTG!!

FTG2009-11-2502-18-15-09.jpg

FTG2009-11-2502-18-21-04.jpg

screensave1qi.jpg

Fate (Random Events) drops another big turd on my head.

Aye.

screensave2.jpg

Damn those Prote..erm..agans in Fra...ahh..roquois Nation.

Did convert them them to French which was nice. And Netherlands and Prussia doesn't exist so they gained fek all. The Base Tax maluses hurt a bit though.

Aye.

This probably belongs in the bug forum tbh =D

History strikes the Netherlands...if only we knew what it was! ;)

ScreenSave4-4.jpg

You can see the success of the Huguenots (with some help from my Switzerland). They ended grabbing Normandie, Orleanais and Morbihan, too, while the Catholics took Calais, but France merged with the Huguenots in 1590, much to my chagrin. I was quite beleaguered at the time and the Huguenots were my only allies. :(

Looks like its a culture change event in Friesen.

Too bad about your Huguenot friends, but such is the way of the AGCEEP wars of religion. Henri Navarre decided that Paris was worth a Mass, and all that... I guess you'll have to friendly up to the mystery-event Netherlands instead.

History strikes the Netherlands...if only we knew what it was! ;)
Already reported. Will be fixed in first patch.

You can see the success of the Huguenots (with some help from my Switzerland). They ended grabbing Normandie, Orleanais and Morbihan, too, while the Catholics took Calais, but France merged with the Huguenots in 1590, much to my chagrin. I was quite beleaguered at the time and the Huguenots were my only allies. :(
As Brian said, guess who became king of France in 1589 and was Huguenots leader before...

Under the circumstances, wouldn't you have have listened to her? :eek:o

joanlc.jpg

Yeah the difficulty of getting a Huguenot win always annoyed me. I spent huge amounts of resources helping them as England once only to see it all count for nothing when a tiny France annexed them. Its a shame really as a Protestant France isn't that unbelievable.

Still sticking to Switzerland, Nelson? :D

Yeah, I find that little mountain nation and their pike phalanxes oddly fascinating. That, and I like to ride the wave of the Burgundian wars to regional dominance, rather than neutrality. :)