• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Axis didn't not bleed another round of its heartblood and commit their first and sole Backstabbing* just to loose Power after winning. Prussia will remain in Axis.
The Middle powers can have NAP from Axis if they feel threathened.

*(to Foelsgaard I actually "promised" something that I actually broke. In other cases, the imagination of other players and fanboys are the ones containing "promises" made by me.)

Last edited:
Dude, the only reason I need 'freeing' is because you betrayed me in the first place. My attitude comes from being betrayed by you twice in two successive wars. How is this ignorant? I appreciate the crumbs you are throwing me, Germany to is 1905 borders is great. But when your rhetoric doesn't match your actions and I end up getting the fuzzy end again and again while you say you are helping me, I feel the need to speak out. Sure, I gain some territory, but at the expense of the one person in this game recently who has actually shown himself to be a good sport and a decent fellow. So now I am hurting my alliance with this little expansion. I notice your 'help' for Germany doesn't involve me keeping Skane. So yeah, I am telling you that your words and actions don't match up, when they do I will be the first to thank you for helping Germany, until then I wish you wouldn't say you 'give up' as that implies you have been even trying to help in the first place.

I only want to ask that what in first place makes you sincerely expect that Axis would have even in first place to come to help Germany?
We were never your allies...
Or keep helping Germany?
After you had openly asked East Asia to destroy us...
Or be required to help Germany untill you are statisfied?
And that before that above is done, We have to listed vagon loads of Garbage and BS about the way we do it....and still expected to utterly just... help germany?

Can't you just face the fact that Axis were the first and aside china the sole who came to help germany, and we did best we could.
Having full restored Germany was never in our hands to do, but sometimes (expecially if one itself is too small to defend himself) all help it can get shouldn't be slahsed so easily?

This said next time Finland fight regarding Germany, it will be very different nature. We are done helping ungratefulls.

PS: to further emphasis the issue, Finnish troops won germany troops with numerially inferior ammounts so Germany should focus on getting it's army into shape...

Last edited:
The United States of Italian America hereby, unconditionally and forever, guarantee the independence and sovereignty of the new Italian/SPQR state.

Welcome back to freedom, brothers :cool:

I would like to reiterate my interest in taking the reins of the long-suffering Old World Italians, should their independence remain on the table after the French are done with the peace negotiations.

-edit- And those Italian borders are absurd! That state would be a de facto Georgian puppet, as there is no way they would be capable of defending themselves against a Georgian attack. Were I in charge of the Italian nationalist caucus at Versailles (or wherever these negotiations are underway) I would argue strenuously for limiting the Georgian gains to Venice; perhaps with some payment of resources to the Georgians as compensation.

It looks like that is the whole point of the release of Italy: A strengthening of Georgian power that does not look as obvious as direct annexation of Italy. Smart strategy, though.

I wonder what the Italian demands on Portugal are good for... placeholders to prevent Quebec from claiming all of the peninsula? Well they are prefect naval bases, allowing Oceania to control the entire northern Atlantic as well as the entry into the Mediterranean. Good long term strategy if you expect a showdown against Axis or Eastasian naval power trying to break into the Atlantic. But worthless against a combined Eastasian/Quebecois land offensive. To defend against such a tsunami you would need to win the battle in the Indian Ocean and isolate Quebec.

It's really exciting so see this game go back and forth. :D France's bid for supremacy has been rejected but it remains as a nation... they will stay docile as long as KoM keeps a strong army and air force on Airstrip One!! But if they form some sort of Central Powers coalition and get a promise of non-intervention from either the Axis or the Oceanians they could still reenter the war and grab territory.

Eastasia's part is the really exciting one. They neutered France for the time being, and restored Oceania into a position of power in Europe. They helped Quebec extend into Spain. So far so good. However given their IC and manpower they should be able to build in one or two years a military that would give them two options for a world supremacy bid: Plan A, launch the Asian hordes across the Altai and the Hindukush, match to the Baltic and Mediterranean Sea, and reduce the Axis nations to puppets while relying on the Navy to keep Oceania from interfering. Or plan B: Build a defensive line in the mountains of Asia to keep that front safe, and land a humongeous invasion army anywhere on the American continent to destroy Oceania as a world power. Plan A is probably easier and rids them of their geographically closest threats, but only Plan B can destroy the IC-whoring #1 threat to Eastasian world domination. Yes that's the Otter-loving but war-preparing Oceanians :D

Mostly restored Germany my hairy bum. Both it's southern, eastern and northered borders are gobbled up by his friends. He is like Poland after WW2, he gets larger in the west while the east is gobbled up. Though even France is keeping some former german territory. At least there's not the english betrayal they will be talking about htis time. :p

Well you heard Germany players own views, he doesen't appriciate any efforts to restore his nation. Thus restoring Germany is no longer anyone interest (it never have been aside Axis).

Well you heard Germany players own views, he doesen't appriciate any efforts to restore his nation. Thus restoring Germany is no longer anyone interest (it never have been aside Axis).

Really now, thats utterly transparent. If you really _wanted_ a restored Germany, you would bargain with him. Instead, you use his complaint as an excuse to drop Germany completely.

I once spend two weeks bargaining with the german player to end the centuries old cold war division in europe and form a first joint HRE-Samoyeds alliance against France...
I woke up in next morning and read that Germany had signed a NAP with France...

So really, I wont going back and to spend any more effort for Germany's sake...it really doesen't pay back to me other than stamp me with baseless backstabber label and curses and bad spirit.

Germany has never been since 1936 In any position to dicatate nor even negotiate for any terms over others helping him. He was in position where his existence was solely dependable over others mercy...He didn't realise it. His lost.

Germany has never been since 1936 In any position to dicatate nor even negotiate for any terms over others helping him. He was in position where his existence was solely dependable over others mercy...He didn't realise it. His lost.

France offered limited peace, white peace and again a limited peace, most who was accepted by Germany but rejected by his "allies", before the Axis and China started their backstabbing game, where France got a free hand with Germany in end. Germany didn't lose because he was ungratefull for the mercy of others, he lost because nobody really cared about Germany, only France, and were using Germany's plight to justifty their aims.

Get your facts rigth:

France offer peace two times: WP after the first war session. Back then I vote for accepting it, others in the war helping Germany voted no. That was mistake by us, and I've admitted it allready.

The seccond peace offer was made by France to Georgia and that was the ultimate "Backstabbing" peace deal that all the fuzz came about. It included relatively free Germany with loss of provinces that Germany took From France in 1905...
The third and final peace came when China (after knowing about that above mentioned peace) Bailed out and left Axis to figth against France. France beated us and drove us from German soil and started to advance into our land. We asked terms for Axis then and Loose few provinces in Prussia. Only after that Germany was left for mercy of France.

Get your facts rigth:

France offer peace two times: WP after the first war session. Back then I vote for accepting it, others in the war helping Germany voted no. That was mistake by us, and I've admitted it allready.

The seccond peace offer was made by France to Georgia and that was the ultimate "Backstabbing" peace deal that all the fuzz came about. It included relatively free Germany with loss of provinces that Germany took From France in 1905...
The third and final peace came when China (after knowing about that above mentioned peace) Bailed out and left Axis to figth against France. France beated us and drove us from German soil and started to advance into our land. We asked terms for Axis then and Loose few provinces in Prussia. Only after that Germany was left for mercy of France.

No, that's wrong.

First French offeer was

Limited German military:
50 land divisions total, with no more than 5 of these being armored.
8 air divisions total

Non-aggression pact, with the following:
Military access given to France
No military access or alliances with enemies of France.

Resource deal:
150 energy and 75 metal to France
30 supplies to Germany

It was rejected as unacceptable, and WP was suggested, and the french accepted because of international pressure. However, that WP suddenly got a long line of addons, including the surrender of territory and forbidding the german and the french from allying and France to disolve it's alliances. So the French rejected.

After the next session, the Axis and the French come to the solution that France should have it's german cores and NAP between the Axis and France. Though China was somehow was not informed. And thus hilarity ensured and Germany were screwed.

Yeas the first offer was not even discussed, it was mere ranting over the French side. No one aside the French groupies considers it as an realistic peace offer;)
Only two peace deals were discussed as they to be realistic ones with the war parties. The WP wich was Rejected by Georgia and China who then thougth we had change to win the war, and the Later Frances proposal we agreed but France later "changed his mind" after China proposed him WP from his part.

Really, Dont try to pose like you know my affairs better than I know them myself:rolleyes:

It looks like that is the whole point of the release of Italy: A strengthening of Georgian power that does not look as obvious as direct annexation of Italy. Smart strategy, though.

The way it will be done will get a new player into the game, keep the Axis from gaining total control of Europe, while still letting them be strengthened slightly from this. Italy would not be a defacto puppet considering who it would guaranteed by and its allies.

SPQR has been Guaranteed by all 3 of the alliances which likely be extended to the new alliance that would created in central Europe at least some period of time. Anyone meddling in taking control would start a very nasty world war.

yeah, get you bloody arse back in the game so I can punish you properly for that:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the descriped battle happended after this, after the restoration edit. It was the last battle Germany fought in Scandinavia after it retreated to coppenhagen.