• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Compare these two pictures. Sepia toning (faded brown) is on the left and Eurogeddon toning (yellow and saturated brown) is on the right.

khrushevsepia.png
khrusheveurogeddon.png

You see the difference ? They are not the same. Sepia toning is more appropriate for the Great War but Eurogeddon toning is abstract enough to fit almost any decade of the 20th century

Sepia is more yellow, yours is over saturated sepia, but anywawy you are right you rstyle can fit what ever decade of the 20th century.

But does it mean we are going to have the old black'n'whites for generals ?

That is correct. There are literally thousands of pictures of military leaders. I simply don't have enough time to deal with that number of pix. In the near future leaders are going to remain unchanged unless somebody volunteers to help with that

The black-and-white pictures of all those generals and admirals are OK. I believe it is much more important now to make the scenarios.

Cool pictures. Especially ministers. :cool:

but anywawy you are right you rstyle can fit what ever decade of the 20th century.

I like the graphical profile... It's very ambitious

Thank you for your feedback, folks.

Also, how far into dev. of an beta

Yesterday forgot to remind you that some detailed installation instructions with illustrations are here

Poland. Propaganda Pic

Some more screenshots of the full version of Eurogeddon

poland1.png

Poland. Side Bar

poland2.png

Poland. Skin

poland3.png

Poland. Ministers

poland4.png