• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Name: Suomi Voittaa
Nation: Finland
Version: TFH 4.02
Mods: none
Game start date: 1-1-1936
Real date: 26-11-2014
Goals: See this thread about the goals and restrictions

Last edited:
The War Down Under: A Tale of Australia, 1936-1948
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?826519-The-War-Down-Under-A-Tale-of-Australia-1936-1948
Written from the perspective of Australia's Prime Minister as he records the events - and decisions behind the events - of WW2. From high-level diplomacy to grand strategy to individual air battles, he shows and tells, and opines on what he sees.
Starts January 1st, 1936
No Mods, latest version (Their Finest Hour)
Goal: Defence of Australia and the South Pacific, Downfall of Japan; but really it's whatever the major powers want (the trials of being a small power, amirite?).

[post=18655354]The Vanguard of the World's Destruction - A Nationalist China - Japan Coop AAR[/post]

A HOI 3 TFH coop game by TehDarkMiner and Sebas379, creating major problems for the world as Nationalist China and Japan join together to smash everyone in their path.

Sweden
För Brödrafolkens Väl! - Forming the Scandinavian Republic
The Road to War - 1936.1.1
Using HPP on TFH 4.02 with several personal edits
25-01-2015 Starting IRL

The goal is to form a Scandinavian Republic, (Empire) and knock out either the Soviet Union or Germany.

Name: Suomi Voittaa
Nation: Finland
Real date: 26-11-2014
Goals: See this thread about the goals and restrictions

Finished January 29th 2014 with a defeat.

Last edited:
Name: The Eagle and the Pentagon
Nation: U.S.A.
Real date: 2-2-2015
Goals:
The emphasis of this AAR is not so much on WWII itself but more the aftermath/ cold war. Meaning, I will pretty much let the AI do most of the fighting while the US remains neutral till provoked. Obviously whatever happens in Europe/ Asia, will only make it harder for me. Though Japan will most likely attack me. But will it be a limited war? Will Germany eventually win in Europe and also attack me? Who knows? I will not join any faction so I am on my own. I know I have the LS, MP and IC, but will it be too late? Let's find out!

Link: Oh oh, click me, click me!

I never officially recorded (or considered) Imperio Novo complete, but it was conditionally complete, and is now officially complete.

Last update was 2013.

May be I should (at last !) record mine as well...

Name: Panzer, MaaAARsch ! An (almost) historical AAR
Nation: Germany
Version: SF 2.04f Mod ICE 3.3.4
Game start date: 01/01/36
Real date: June 11th, 2012
Link: Panzer, MaaAARsch ! An (almost) historical AAR

Last edited:
  • Name:Something is coming from the North.
  • Start Date: 1936
  • Mods: None
  • Version: 3.05 plus Semper Fi and FtM
  • Goals: Get some armoured division rolling around scandinavia and maybe... we'll see. See if i can make a decent AAR and awake sweeden from his sleep and make it a major power again.
  • Starting Date:02/05/2015 // 0:42