• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Paen the pygmy had climed upp in a tree they called "Bjork" and watched the rest of teh tourists screaming and shouting that someone called homo-slipstick was being teh main candidate for lyching..
But Paen had started to think that the three letter man AVN was in fact not sayin all he knew.. Maybe, just maybe he was in cahoots with that awful giant Johho.. *

VOTE AVN

for starting a bandwagon on Jingles and then dropping his vote when it got into a stampede..

In the Amazones you always have to complete what you started..

The party starts in less than an hour and there still is so much left to do. Where are all the maids? I'll never get this room clean before the party!

Official vote count 3h 50min to deadline

humancalculator - 4 - Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D
OrangeYoshi - 3 - EUROO7, Acronym, Jingles
dublish - 2 - XenomorphII, humancalculator
AVN - 2 - Avernite, Paendrag
Steed - 1 - AVN
Justinian_A - 1 - joebthegreat
Slinky - 1 - Jopi
Hellvink - 1 - the_hdk
the_hdk - 1 - Lord Strange
EUROO7 - 1 - muttoneer
Lord Strange - 1 - PhilleP
PhilleP - 1 - Hax

not voted - 14 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Heimdall, sbr, Steed, Hellvink, Slinky, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h, Ahura Mazda, theFreeman

Missed one vote - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek

"-Too bad I claimed de maid ferst, Slinky. You see I have dis terrible back pain, and as I found out Ulvhilda knows how to do a genuine Swedish massage, I had her come over."

A back pain, really? Well our hero isn't as young and virile as he once was. No reason to worry, he'll be alright...

Sten-keCederhk03jpg-kring.jpg

"-I agree widd joeb."

Vote Justinian

I will
Vote Jopi
Since I forgot to do so before

Vote OrangeYoshi for disagreeing with me. Lol just kidding, it's actually because you're above me.

The Lord Strangean School of Thought has been responsible for more deaths than the plague.

I would rethink my vote if I was you.

Is that a threat? :mad:

It's just a random vote for now. I will most likely change before deadline.
Almost all of the deaths he is referring to are Lord Strange being lynched for using that method.

Official vote count 3h 50min to deadline

humancalculator - 4 - Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D
OrangeYoshi - 3 - EUROO7, Acronym, Jingles
dublish - 2 - XenomorphII, humancalculator
AVN - 2 - Avernite, Paendrag
Steed - 1 - AVN
Justinian_A - 1 - joebthegreat
Slinky - 1 - Jopi
Hellvink - 1 - the_hdk
the_hdk - 1 - Lord Strange
EUROO7 - 1 - muttoneer
Lord Strange - 1 - PhilleP
PhilleP - 1 - Hax

not voted - 14 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Heimdall, sbr, Steed, Hellvink, Slinky, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h, Ahura Mazda, theFreeman

Missed one vote - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek

@GM : Can you please tell me in which post I voted for Steed, because as far as I know I haven't voted yet today.

And I Vote sbr for not giving a reason to vote me.

Almost all of the deaths he is referring to are Lord Strange being lynched for using that method.
That is true.

@GM : Can you please tell me in which post I voted for Steed, because as far as I know I haven't voted yet today.

And I Vote sbr for not giving a reason to vote me.

There isn't any real reason to be honest. It is the second day of real voting and nothing has happened to direct our votes yet.

I have seen no reason for Clarice to be leading the vote

OrangeYishi is a n00b in his first game, I would hate to see him lynched on the second day, but I don't want to push Clarice that far ahead right yet. If I have to choose between the two I would lynch Clarice, but he seems ot be killed early a lot.

dublish is likely to be subbed if he doesn't show up soon

That leaves you among those with more than one vote. Sorry. :)

There isn't any real reason to be honest. It is the second day of real voting and nothing has happened to direct our votes yet.

I have seen no reason for Clarice to be leading the vote

OrangeYishi is a n00b in his first game, I would hate to see him lynched on the second day, but I don't want to push Clarice that far ahead right yet. If I have to choose between the two I would lynch Clarice, but he seems ot be killed early a lot.

dublish is likely to be subbed if he doesn't show up soon

That leaves you among those with more than one vote. Sorry. :)
:D

Unvote OrangeYoshi (Because I'm not that mean)
Vote dublish (Because I'm that mean)

Subs are the bane of WW.
I have a good mind to sub out all four no-shows tonight even if they only missed two votes in a row and not three votes as I stated in The Rules. They all read their role assignment but haven't bothered to post since. We'll see how I feel at deadline and maybe some of them will show.