• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Death to inactivity!

Oh, and just a question, why does it seem that Ayeshteni , OrangeYoshi, and Justinian_A are so interested in lynching me? It has been two days in a row that they have tried to lynch me right away with the first three votes against me being from them. What gives?

Cuz you tried ta lynch da scot.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. But that is hardly evidence enough for three people to very quickly put their votes on me for two days in a row.

It's more than enough evidence.

You tried to lynch a person who is VERY likely to be of use to the village. You may be a baddie or a stupid villager. Both expensable. ;)

This

Excellent!

Wait until the pygmy hears about how the Scot is now completely loyal to me! We will easily destroy him now! *shakes fist*

D'oh! did I say that outloud? :(

It's more than enough evidence.

You tried to lynch a person who is VERY likely to be of use to the village. You may be a baddie or a stupid villager. Both expensable. ;)

Now that I look back at it you're both right.

Considering the amount of traits out there and the ratio of bad to good traits, there is a 1:13 chance of his trait being bad for the village if he is a goodie and a 2:13 chance if he is a baddie. Either way, his role is most likely good.

VOTE DUBLISH!

Death to inactivity!

Oh, and just a question, why does it seem that Ayeshteni , OrangeYoshi, and Justinian_A are so interested in lynching me? It has been two days in a row that they have tried to lynch me right away with the first three votes against me being from them. What gives?

Is it really the best idea to lynch an inactive person? I agree that it is annoying to have one, but I think we can find better people to lynch.

Now that I look back at it you're both right.

Considering the amount of traits out there and the ratio of bad to good traits, there is a 1:13 chance of his trait being bad for the village if he is a goodie and a 2:13 chance if he is a baddie. Either way, his role is most likely good.

Thank you for realising your mistake. I will rethink who I will vote for. Maybe.

Is it really the best idea to lynch an inactive person? I agree that it is annoying to have one, but I think we can find better people to lynch.

Yes it is. If he is so inactive, he is probably trying to not screw up.

I have much to think about.

Haha! Made you look!

Vote OrangeYoshi for disagreeing with me. Lol just kidding, it's actually because you're above me.
The Lord Strangean School of Thought has been responsible for more deaths than the plague.

I would rethink my vote if I was you.

Official vote count 12h 0min to deadline

humancalculator - 3 - Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi
OrangeYoshi - 3 - EUROO7, Acronym, Jingles
dublish - 2 - XenomorphII, humancalculator
Steed - 1 - AVN
AVN - 1 - Avernite
Justinian_A - 1 - joebthegreat
Slinky - 1 - Jopi

not voted - more than enough - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Lord Strange, Heimdall, Lord_D, sbr, Steed, Hellvink, Jensthemens, Slinky, Capibara, PhilleP, Hax, the_hdk, Teep, jonti-h, muttoneer, Ahura Mazda, Paendrag, theFreeman

Missed one vote - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek

With the gaining of one (1) year of knowledge I have decided that Jopi is harmful to this society and to the whole of the hot swedish girl collective which I am so desperately trying to reach.

With the gaining of one (1) year of knowledge I have decided that Jopi is harmful to this society and to the whole of the hot swedish girl collective which I am so desperately trying to reach.
You're one year old?

Dunno, you tell me doctor.

Port, and a Beef Wellington, awfully spiffing chaps.....
Oh and vote the_hdk

Cuz you tried ta lynch da scot.

*shudders at shocking example of linguistic heresy*

vote EUROO7 for crimes against the English language (and for being very, very active in the thread, which sometimes indicates furriness)

Vote Lord_Strange

In this Country, We have a certain lack of Lords... And so it shall remain:p

If you want the pygmy gone, I can't help you.

But I'm very open to help, quid pro quo. ;)

No, you don't understand!

If I go to this party unprepared, or even not go, they'll spot me with ease! You need to inform me on how to blend in with the partying, or else I'm dead :(

I heard the name Vicky earlier this day in the lobby, they must be on to me. I couldn't identify who exactly uttered that name which has caused so many troubles for me, but I'm pretty sure Humancalculator was in the area. I see an opportunity.

Vote Humancalculator