• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait for TRP to get back from germany! we need answers on why they have no pact forces in england! i hope they are moving all their english and german foces to europe letting the chinese and siberian forces defend asia and africa. otherwise they are doomed. also where are the remnaNTS OF THE ROYAL NAVY? WE KNOW THEY HAVE AT LEAST ON MORE LARGE FLEET LEFT PLUS THE NUKE CARRIOERS IN PRODUCTION. crap that was in caps. sry.

but very epic all the same. why so short updates?

Most are in Australia i would say.

Moar, MOAR AND MOAR!

Could you post a savegame so we can play this awesome construct?

No, not right now, it's a custom mod the TRP boys are using and they've had issues retrograding it to standard doomsday. Without further ado though, here is your SECOND CHRISTMAS PRESENT!

Last edited:
By half September, US forces had wrestled control of entire South-England, and were already advancing on the vital city of Cardiff. From the North, De Nil ordered whatever reserves he could muster to help stall the American advance, while German forces were desperately attempting to find a way into England.

southenglandoccupied.jpg

But what the Pact head Command was unaware of, was that while British and American forces clashed south of Cardiff, American transports, departed from Plymouth, were already approaching the beaches of occupied France…

ddayinvasionofeurope.jpg

On the morning of the 25th of September 1947, over 300.000 American personnel, backed up with 5000 tanks and entire brigades of heavy artillery, set foot on the undefended beaches of Eastern France. After six years, war had returned to the soil of Continental Europe.

germansfirstdefenceplan.jpg

Immediately after setting foot on the continent, the by now famous commanding general Patton ordered his forces to expand in all direction, completely catching the Wehrmacht by surprise. Van Geyte, baffled by the sudden invasion, ordered whatever forces he could muster Westwards, completely unsuspecting of the next phase in the Americans their plan.

69731509.jpg

On the 2nd of October 1947, German intelligence forces noted unusual activity in occupied Southern-Europe. Commanding German generals noted erratic troop movements all around the area. At first, it was believed that these were simply unannounced training exercises performed by the Reichswehr. The full extent of the Balkan Revolution was not noted before suddenly, German forces all over the Balkans and Ukraine came under heavy fire from partisan divisions seemingly formed from nowhere. The lightly defended Silent Camps were stormed and taken, and before the week was over thousands of rebel tank divisions had spread all over the Balkan nations. The Balkan League had been formed.

:eek:

There are only three options now I think:

1) Channel Pact is doomed when they do not fire the nukes

2) Channel Pact is doomed when the following event does not fire:

Channel Pact threatened, Millions of Volunteers join the army:

Effect: Mobilizing 100+ militia, 25 new infantry divisions 5 new panzer divisions....(Or something like that)

3) Everyone on the paradox forum must volunteer for the famous Ironsides and kill dewey and his thugs... :p

Tim

P.S. Merry Christmas, thanks for the present. It is really epic....can't wait till TRP returns!

So. Much. Win
That is all....

Too pro to protect the coasts eh :D?

take your critiscms somewhere else. he is much more stretched than the historic germany. he has to defend his portion of africa, much of asia, and their constant offensives such as australia would have drawed alot of troops as well..plus even historical germany could not defend EVERY beach in europe.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
i'll chime in with the calls of "where in hell is your army", but this is getting more and more epic :)
looks like you may have bitten off more than you can chew with the balkans rebellion, and the loss of the reactor is really going to hurt you guys. all i can say is, when they launch the other invasions, things will look REALLY grim :eek:

EDIT: Delex, your criticism seem somewhat unfounded considering the role the Wehrmacht would have to play in securing most of the globe in this timeline while operating within RL constraints (to agree with arya)

Last edited:
take your critiscms somewhere else. he is much more stretched than the historic germany. he has to defend his portion of africa, much of asia, and their constant offensives such as australia would have drawed alot of troops as well..plus even historical germany could not defend EVERY beach in europe.

Now now, no need to get grouchy. I think I understand what Delex meant in the sense of how the US AI does need encouragement to launch its invasions. (Thus, leaving beaches undefended?)

I imagine that there is a large reserve force stationed somewhere though eh guys?;)

I hope you have some reserves on the way tio europe or Peti will eat your shorts with you inside, mates... :D

On one of the earlier screenshots there was a serious stack of doom stationed in Berlin. I can't remember anymore if it was before the invasion of Australia, but there should be a few dozen divisions there.

But maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Anyway, finally it's time for some real land battles again!

Wow, the Chanel Pact was so busy invading that it forgot to defend it's coast. That was a HoI noob mistake:rofl:

You can criticize my comment all you want, in the real world Germany would cover every single province and be it even only with one division. Not to mention that Germany has puppets like China, who could take the role of mass infantry spammers.

You can criticize my comment all you want, in the real world Germany would cover every single province and be it even only with one division. Not to mention that Germany has puppets like China, who could take the role of mass infantry spammers.

This isn't the real world, son.

People, people. Isn't it clear?

Von Geyte and De Nil are preparing the largest dual pincer move in the history of the world. The scale of this pincer: Earth!

No really, they would've had enough divisions to defend the coasts better than this. While they don't have a gazillion divisions like the US, their IC and manpower has been boosted too.
Plus large parts of the world wouldn't have to be guarded that heavily. With Australia gone, Allied transports can't reach much of the Indian Ocean coasts.

In short: this is all a cunning ploy.

I think they're using their starting doctrines.

Oh god...this is insane.

I knew putting that reactor in Belfast was a dumb idea. Way up in northern Scotland would've been a far better spot for it methinks. In any case this should makae things rather interesting from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.