• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Landing in America is slightly more complicated right now.

This is where the AI finally snaps and goes berserk on us :eek:

Note that we are planning on making a HOI3 mini-AAR based on the Battle of Newfoundland ('20 days in Newfoundland - a Channel Pact AAR') to introduce the new HOI3 audience to The Channel Pact and to HOI2 AARland in general. It will feature the battle between American marines and the British under Paget between july 6th and july 26th, played in HOI3 by me and Laurence ( he will play as the Americans, I as the Paget Garisson)

And with that, I'm off to study. Exams! :eek:

Note that we are planning on making a HOI3 mini-AAR based on the Battle of Newfoundland ('20 days in Newfoundland - a Channel Pact AAR') to introduce the new HOI3 audience to The Channel Pact and to HOI2 AARland in general. It will feature the battle between American marines and the British under Paget between july 6th and july 26th, played in HOI3 by me and Laurence ( he will play as the Americans, I as the Paget Garisson)

Sounds epic.

That would have been a horrendous meat grinder...were the USA still a democracy the public would have flipped a shit. Vietnam-level casualties in 20 days? O.O

Good. It's about time someone teaches CP a thing, or two.

Epic AAR!
The best ever. :)

I find it amusing that the first sentence refers to two AARs at the same time. :D

I find it amusing that the first sentence refers to two AARs at the same time. :D

lol. ill give 5 Ds in the betting sun AAR to whoever can guess them

Haha I cant believe the Marine division was named the Yipeekayey! Division. Was Bruce Willis the commanding officer?

With the Atlantic lost, will a landing on the western coast of America slow them down I wonder...

The Chicago pact and the Channel Pact?

didnt take long. you now have 5 of my Ds. lol

and now all the americans need is a brother division to the yippee kai yay one called, well i think anyone who doesnt know the last part of that phrase must be european

And now TRP ... you will die ....

:cool:

Yippi Ai Yo is the other division name! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.