• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lucky.

I'm hunted on average 6/10 times I play and then about 2/10 I survive to the end. :p

No the wolves probably find his attempts at finding them amusing :p

Greetings fellow Werewolf players. I've been lurking around this sub-forum for a while, as a newcomer also in the Werewolf games. I have been discussing with my associates (fellow members of another forum "totalwar.org/vb") the great potential this forum has, as many of you play Werewolf games (I was surprised to see sign ups fill up so quick around here). As I try to find a game here to play, I'd like to invite you guys over to that forum. Werewolf (We call it Mafia games) games are played in the Gameroom there.
We are going to make a huge Mafia game in the following months (60-120 players) and we have called upon quite a few forums where Werewolf games are played to join in a massive werewolf game.

Anyhow, I see the rules here are incredibly strict. When will another Werewolf game be made? I wish to participate.

I looked around and 1st thing I have to say is... wow there are many many threads there....

but it could be fun to join one major big game :) so keep us updated

When will another Werewolf game be made? I wish to participate.

As a matter of fact, I do believe we might need a sub in the current Lite game. Are you interested? :)

My first game I actually won. Inf act I won my first 3 games, and haven't won one sice. And I've never won a WW full game.....

As a matter of fact, I do believe we might need a sub in the current Lite game. Are you interested? :)

Yeap, am interested! I've been somewhat busy. Furthermore, being godfather in a Mafia game (First time as Mafia! Just won't tell which game, though! :p) over totalwar has limited my time as well, all with that planning and squibling.

Anyways, feel free to take ideas from totalwar, since it is boasting quite a large veteran playerbase there. The game which I mentioned "Capo di Tutti" will be the third (I think) of the Capo Mafia series there, which have always been huge games. And since it has a memorable history over the forums Mafia games, it has already attracted several "Most Veteran" players which will return to play that game exclusively (I must confess I don't know those veterans, as I'm new to the Mafia games), so it should make for a fun (And surely gigantic - post-wise) game. :) I'll say something later as I must go now. Cheers!

Well not like you left a note saying "Back Tuesday" :mad:
It's not like I could. :p
Oh my. I think you scared us all quite a bit - don't do it again, mmkay? ;) :p

It wasn't my fault, something came up.

I like this thread, BTW, even if it takes away activity from my group. ;) :p

I like this thread, BTW, even if it takes away activity from my group. ;) :p

I made it with you in mind, figure we could keep your spam out of the Werewolf threads...

Also what the hell?

You had us worried, did you forget to pay the internet bill?

And finally to settle a bet, where are you from?

What is this WW user group for? :confused:

How is the health of WW games? Got new blood?

What is this WW user group for? :confused:
All I know about it, I put in the FAQ :p

How is the health of WW games? Got new blood?
We seem to be still attracting new players every other game. The current game has two new players. Still the problem that several people had, with not being able to post here, isn't solved yet. That might be a problem.

I just noticed that if you click on "Views" in any subforum you get the threads sorted by numbers of view. (Only took me 4 years on the forum to discover that :eek:o)

So I did that in the OT to see which the most popular Werewolf game so far is and to my surprise it wasn't The Phoenix megawerewolf thread with all his games. That thread only came as the third most viewed WW thread ever. Can you guess which WW game is most viewed and why?

WW has five first page threads in OT. "My" most viewed game is The Wolves of Sherwood(!) which was terribly unbalanced from a gaming point of view but contained quiet a lot of good RPing but that game "only" made it to the second page with 25k views.