• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I missed a vote?

Didn't I vote on sbr yesterday? :confused:
If you are talking about this then it was before deadline Saturday so I took that to be a vote in the "win an extra trait" voting. Was that intended for Sunday's vote or did you vote him again today?

With close to nothing important being revealed during the first two notes, I still need some time to decide on whom to put my vote.

Anyone got any proposals ;)?

Official vote count 11h 50min to deadline

Raczynski - 2 - jonti-h, humancalculator
humancalculator - 1 - EUROO7
k-59 - 1 - White Daimon
White Daimon - 1 - AVN
Lord Strange - 1 - Tskb18
----
not voted - Nautilu, k-59, dublish, THE_SPLIT, Lord Strange, sbr, muttoneer, the_hdk, Jopi, Paendrag, Byakhiam, Raczynski, Ahura Mazda, Capibara, noddy102, Eu_proof, Jamie550, Teep, tweek, Lemeard, Mr G., Bazti, theFreeman

Since both Mr G. and the_hdk are around and since the missed votes rule mostly is there so it should be possible to analyze votes and yesterday was such a bandwagon anyway lets just forget they missed the bandwagon yesterday, shall we?

Hmmm... nothing much to go on at present...

vote tweek - random selection.

Official vote count 5h 55min to deadline

Raczynski - 2 - jonti-h, humancalculator
k-59 - 2 - White Daimon, the_hdk
humancalculator - 1 - EUROO7
White Daimon - 1 - AVN
Lord Strange - 1 - Tskb18
Nautilu - 1 - Jamie550
EUROO7 - 1 - Teep
Ahura Mazda - 1 - Byakhiam
tweek - 1 - muttoneer
Teep - 1 - Nautilu
----
not voted - k-59, dublish, THE_SPLIT, Lord Strange, sbr, Jopi, Paendrag, Raczynski, Ahura Mazda, Capibara, noddy102, Eu_proof, tweek, Lemeard, Mr G., Bazti, theFreeman

Vote White Daimon, well why not?