Werewolf Lite CXVIII: Paradoxical Horrors II: When Good Werewolves Go Bad!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EUROO7

EUROO7
30 Badges
Jan 26, 2008
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
[post=9372065]Previous games[/post]
Flopers Entertainment Presents:​

An Ananas Production:

Directed by EUROO7:
Werewolf Lite CXVIII:

Paradoxical Horrors II:
When Good Werewolves Go Bad!

Paradox Forums, March 2009: After many complaints by the OT Populus, the Werewolvers have been exiled to the RPG forum. To the grief of the Anti-werewolvers, The Game of Werewolf has thrived in it's new forum. They have now infiltrated the forum and it's games, and plan to completely destroy it! It is up to the werewolf junkies to defeat the anti-werewolvers! To add to their luck, they have contacted Blade! who is willing to help them root out the party-poopers!

The Anti-Werewolvers can manage to poop on a werewolver each night, and force him to become distracted from playing the game further. Blade! can check the profile and secret file of one player each night, and help the Werewolvers find the Anti-Werewolvers!

Rules
There shall be seventeen (17) players. Special Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up. Everyone will a receive a PM - even villagers. Unless I'm being sneaky and only the specials get a role. Just read my posts and you'll be sure of your role. :p

The game will then proceed to a Day deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.
Each day, all the players gathers and decide to lynch one of the players - the one they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, you will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. You can try to lynch multiple people by creating a glorious, Lemeard-approved, TIE, and the werewolves can decide not to hunt anyone at all at night.

Winning:
The Anti-Werewolvers win if they manage to reach parity with the Werewolvers.
The Werewolvers and Blade! win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Roles:
12 X Werewolvers (Villager): This means you're an avid fan of playing werewolf, and have to stop the Anti-Werewolvers at any cost, even your life! :mad:
1 X Blade! (Seer): Blade! can scan the player profile and secret file of one player during the night to see if he is an Anti-Werewolver, or a good Werewolver.
4 X Anti-Werewolvers (Werewolf): A party-pooper who wants to see werewolf destroyed. They will stop at nothing to get all werewolvers pooped on.

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS 13:30 GMT (14:30 Central European Time, 9:30 PM Eastern Time, 6:30 PM Pacific Time, 21:30 China Standard)

I think I got the times right... Can someone check? The deadline is supposed to be 7.5 hours before Heimdall's deadline...

A vote posted at 14:29 will count. One posted at 14:30 will NOT!
Voting Ends At Deadline Even If Game Moderator Is Not Present!

OTHER RULES
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread. Players who are going to be absent are encouraged to do this!
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL players will be executed.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances, feuds and rivalries which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.
§6C. - The Game Moderator is always right.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting, forwarding or quoting of PMs from the GM is explicitly forbidden - real or forged - as is quoting sections of one or making reference to the contents of one.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold and enlarged text (size 3 or 4). For example:

VOTE X

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE X, VOTE Y

Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.​

Game Master: EUROO7

The Players:
  1. - Heimdall as über-analyser AVN
  2. - the_hdk as AOK.11
  3. - k-59 as ...
  4. - jonti-h as Lemeard
  5. - Slinky as the TIEminator
  6. - Lemeard as Olaus Petrus
  7. - Jamie550 as Jamie
  8. - THE_SPLIT as ...
  9. - Teep as Heimdall
  10. - Nautilu as ...
  11. - Dublish as Llywelyn
  12. - Jingles as Slinky
  13. - humancalculator as someone boring
  14. - Flooper X as EUROO7
  15. - punkbob as Ironhead 5
  16. - Eu_proof as Jingles
  17. - Mordhiem as Mordhiem

Substitutes:
  • - Lord Strange
  • - Mr. G
  • - KILLER BOB
  • -

Last edited:
Game Master: EUROO7 Subbed by the_hdk

The Players:
  1. - Heimdall as über-analyser AVN the wolf was lynched on day three
  2. - the_hdk as AOK.11 the villager lynched on Day One
  3. - k-59 as ... the villager lynched on Final day.
  4. - jonti-h as Lemeard the villager was hunted on night three.
  5. - Slinky as the TIEminator the villager got hunted on night two
  6. - Lemeard as Olaus Petrus the wolf, WINNER
  7. - Jamie550 as Jamie the villager, killed with parity.
  8. - THE_SPLIT as ... Subbed by Slinky II the villager, killed with parity.
  9. - Teep as Heimdall Subbed by Mr. G the villager lynched on day four.
  10. - Nautilu [as ... Subbed by Killer Bob the villager auto-lynched on day four.
  11. - Dublish as Llywelyn the wolf, WINNER
  12. - Jingles as Slinky the seer got lynched on day two
  13. - humancalculator as someone boring the villager hunted on Day One
  14. - Flooper X as EUROO7 Subbed by Jonti II the villager, hunted on the last day.
  15. - punkbob as Ironhead 5 the villager hunted on dat four.
  16. - Eu_proof as Jingles the wolf, WINNER
  17. - Mordhiem as Mordhiem Subbed By Lord Strange the villager autolynched on day four

Substitutes:
  • -
  • -
  • -

Day and Night Two
Day and Night Three
Day and Night Four
Final Day

BADDIE WIN

Winners:
Lemeard as Olaus Petrus
Dublish as Llywelyn
Eu_proof as Jingles
]

Last edited:
Thanks for reserving the spot! :D

Last edited:
Very much in

[post=9372065]Previous games[/post]
Flopers Entertainment Presents:​

An Ananas Production:

Directed by EUROO7:
:rofl::rofl:

In.

The time thingy should be correct. :)

Edit: TT is sub? Nice.

The Big Bad Rules said:
§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

IT's back! :cool:

ALSO You're supposed to pick a WW player to RP as.

Let the Chaos begin! :D

The time thingy should be correct. :)

Edit: TT is sub? Nice.

Thanks. :D

About TT... >_>

It's a joke. If I get no more subs, I'll ask him. ;)

IT's back! :cool:

ALSO You're supposed to pick a WW player to RP as.

Let the Chaos begin! :D

I approve, also I am Lemeard. :cool:

I will be the TIEminator :D

Um In for now, but that may change. Also last game was hilarious. Told you Euro that the village was going to lose.

I shall be Jamie (not Jamie550)!

Would I have been kicked out last game if you were the GM by that rule?

I don't judge people on their past unless I really want to. :cool:

I don't know, I didn't play in last game. ;)