• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry lupine chap :p

I'd prefer lynching Cuth. Then if he is innocent it crosses you and AVN off the list of Good Suspects (tm) which would be a bonus.

Oh, and my actions are consistent with my actions in every game :p

Unless the seer and priest are total morons, they will scan me tonight, so I can out some wolves :D

ANd to think my vote was originally going to be:

EUROO7 said:
Unvote split
Vote Cuthu

To save jonti

ANd to think my vote was originally going to be:

It'd be a good vote, you'd not regret it. Especially since the Doc and GA can protect me too, and the wolves will never know when I am using my ability.

If they hunt me while i am using it, there is the good chance I see one of them, and survive the attack. Not good odds for the varulvs :D

It is why I chose thief, because I can then be more slinky, like Slinky :p
It's all stealth see :D
Suddenly I awoke out of my trance, it was as if someone had been calling my name from afar. It was faint but definitely there. I have to investigate this.

Everybody who posted in this thread should be able to trace it through the User CP, thought :confused:

Not everyone uses that. They try to find the thread in OT, can't find it and are lost. This will not be the case for all ten, but it's possibly the case for a few. And sending them a PM can never hurt is it ?

Your making a very bad mistake. Lynching me will only hurt the goodies. Once your dead you will think "Boy, i wish i wear still alive. I wish poor cuth was here."

Unvote Ahurha Mazda

Vote Jonti-h

Not everyone uses that. They try to find the thread in OT, can't find it and are lost. This will not be the case for all ten, but it's possibly the case for a few. And sending them a PM can never hurt is it ?

This is true - unless they look on the Control Panel or subscriptions they won't know.

So, does anybody have a list?
Because I'm pretty that it's less than 10 people that weren't posting the last few days?
Nautilu, I think? Illiria?

A quick check gave me indeed Nautilu and Illiria.
Also Rysz and Teep just to be sure when they get online.

All others should know it.

A quick check gave me indeed Nautilu and Illiria.
Also Rysz and Teep just to be sure when they get online.

All others should know it.

Done

EDIT:
VOTE COUNT (50 minutes to deadline)
Cuthuthulu 6- Byakhiam, Heimdall, Paendrag, jonti-h, AVN, EURO
---------------------------------------
jonti-h 3- Avernite, likk9922, Cuthuthulu
----------------------------------------
sbr 2 - JMJ, Ahura Mazda
-------------------------
Avernite 1- punkbob
Ahura Mazda 1 - dublish
Lemeard 1 - Polar Mongoose
AVN 1 - muttoneer
EURO 1 - humancalculator

Last edited:
Done

EDIT:
VOTE COUNT (50 minutes to deadline)
Cuthuthulu 6- Byakhiam, Heimdall, Paendrag, jonti-h, AVN, EURO
---------------------------------------
jonti-h 3- Avernite, likk9922, Cuthuthulu
----------------------------------------
sbr 2 - JMJ, Ahura Mazda
-------------------------
Avernite 1- jonti-h
Ahura Mazda 1 - dublish
Lemeard 1 - Polar Mongoose
AVN 1 - muttoneer
EURO 1 - humancalculator

jonti-h is voting for both Avernite and Cuthuthulu. IMO that's strange.

Unvote Cuthuthulu vote jonti-h

You wonder what the reason to vote you or Cuthuthulu is, and then you vote Cuthuthulhu? Why? Because it was a bandwagon, and bandwagon's gotta be right?

I think we should have some more votes on sbr, to make him talk more!

(If you're wondering, the case against sbr and Cuhtuthulhu is that they both voted vLN very late, possibly to try and get an alibi)

It seems I have come out of my trance just in time. Why are we preparing to lynch Cuthuthulu, he was one of those brave enough to take down the evil paladin. It seems kind of silly to lynch him for protecting us. Perhaps we should take a closer look at those who sought to save the evil paladin instead of killing those who brought him down. Either Ahura Mazda or EUROO7 will do.

Vote Ahura mazda

You wonder what the reason to vote you or Cuthuthulu is, and then you vote Cuthuthulhu? Why? Because it was a bandwagon, and bandwagon's gotta be right?

I think we should have some more votes on sbr, to make him talk more!

(If you're wondering, the case against sbr and Cuhtuthulhu is that they both voted vLN very late, possibly to try and get an alibi)

What are you talking about I was the first person to vote vLN minutes after the previous deadline. I then unvote him and revoted him "more forcefully".

If you are going to use fake analysis to get people killed at least read the thread and make it believable.

It seems that Ahura Mazda has come to his senses at least.

Unvote Ahura Mazda
Vote EUROO7

jonti-h is voting for both Avernite and Cuthuthulu. IMO that's strange.

Unvote Cuthuthulu vote jonti-h

I am not, I am voting for Cuth. What is your real motive for voting me? You do not do RP reasons, so none of that please. I have also made it clear that I am useful to any JL that forms. Why do you want to hang me?

You are not doing anything to dispel the suspicion on you

Well it appears I'm going to be bandwagoned and there is no way to stop it. Shame. I was hoping that if I was going to get lynched it would be for a better reason than me voting for a baddie.

Vote von Loch Ness

Ok I was wrong it was hours after the deadline, it was Friday and I worked that day.

Unvote von Loch ness
Vote von Loch Ness even more forcefully

Next vote.

By the way I made the bandwagon on Cuthu bigger because I thought the bandwagon on jonti was stupid and didn't want there to be any chance that he could be lynched.

What are you talking about I was the first person to vote vLN minutes after the previous deadline. I then unvote him and revoted him "more forcefully".

If you are going to use fake analysis to get people killed at least read the thread and make it believable.

You must be joking, you were the fourth to vote von Loch Ness. You voted him in post 210, that's five hours and three minutes after the update in post 189.

Edit: nvm, sbr has corrected himself already ;)