• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No.

He probably is though. :mad:

I am a righteous paladin, who succesfully saw through mr the evil cleric's disguise. You are a scoundrel and a thief with not an ounce of honour to your name.

I am a righteous paladin, who succesfully saw through mr the evil cleric's disguise. You are a scoundrel and a thief with not an ounce of honour to your name.

no u

Randomly!
(We don't have much on Cthuthulu except that he voted late, right? Soo...)

Vote Jonti!

I believe the great paladin Avernite has discovered an evil person.
And, let's be honest, this defense of the thief jonti-h, who doesn't respect order and law is awful isn't it ?

Even his voice sounds like a werewolf, therefore I think Avernite has indeed found a werewolf.

So.

Unvote enkhuush Vote jonti-h

Some people are getting nervous that their packmates are getting close to lynch.

Avernite has been wittering about me from day one, and would not out himself had he scanned me. (and no, I am not a wolf - I am good aligned) A player of AVN's calibre should have seen this.

That makes AVN very suspicious to me.

VOTE COUNT - 2h till the deadline
Cuthuthulu 3 - Byakhiam, Heimdall, Paendrag
jonti-h 3 - Avernite, likk9922, AVN
------------------------------
Avernite 2 - jonti-h, punkbob
Ahura Mazda 2 - dublish, Cuthuthulu
--------------------------------
THE_Split 1 - EURO
Lemeard 1 - Polar Mongoose
AVN 1 - muttoneer
EURO 1 - humancalculator
sbr 1 - JMJ

Unvote Split
Vote jonti

To save Cuthuthulu.

Rysz and Teep, who both made a total of one (1) posts in this thread will probably be subbed out soon (provided I find replacements)

@GM.
Ten players haven't voted yet. IMO that's a lot.
Maybe they don't know this thread has been moved ...

Both Teep and Rysz have not been online the last two days.

FFS :mad:

Why vote me? Because Avernite has been whimpering from day one? When I die, you must hang him, I am sure he is evil.

AVN should know better. he is probably evil aligned.

EURO is not himself this game either.

Unvote Avernite the werewolf
Vote Cuth the werewolf

I would have been of use to this village, since my role would let me escape wolf attacks, but you morons won't give me a chance because you are lead by certain werewolves.

Unvote jonti
Vote Cuth

To let jonti be hunted

Unvote jonti
Vote Cuth

To let jonti be hunted

Thanks to you, I had to out myself which will leave me with 2 safe nights. That would be a real own goal if you were on the goodie side, which I doubt

Now, AVN is a good hang, he knows way better than to blindly follow like that.

If Cuth turns out evil, we will have to hang EURO and AVN.