• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm curious...What is the country who take most of siberia? What is the current situation of UssR?

I'm curious...What is the country who take most of siberia? What is the current situation of UssR?

Siberia? The USSR. You probably talk about Mongolia and her claims.

I'll do it :D

damn I was almost finished then I did something wrong and it got fucked up.

Damn. I was looking forward to seeing that :)

load it up, and either copy-paste the graph into paint, or...

hit printscreen (while on the graph page) and then go to paint and hit paste.

Both should work.

Hope that helps :)

Jeez, you make Gotterdammerung as Germany/Japan look easy...

the graph starts in january 45

meh.png

you can clearly see the point at wich things get fucked up

Great graph!

I am going to go out on a limb, but where my needed TC went up and my available TC went down, that is probably when I began retreating in Germany, right? :p

Great graph!

I am going to go out on a limb, but where my needed TC went up and my available TC went down, that is probably when I began retreating in Germany, right? :p

no, it actually didn't change much until NY got bombed, wich is the spike.

I ignored numerus spikes coused by redeployments, so it's probably smother than it should be.

CA looks to be in a very solid position, meeting little to no resistance in the North, and opening a third front against Texas. The real question is if they can develope enough inertia to sweep everyone out from in front of them.

California never has enough IC to hold onto its territory. The only reason they are still there is that there are two more dangerous opponents around and the provinces they've taken so far are worthless. Expect them to be casually repelled by Texas within a few updates.

@the graph: I'm pretty sure the TC need has nothing to do with your retreat in Europe. Those spikes are certainly the result of the nuclear war which created all that dissent. And those sharp drops in TC need weren't all to beneficial for you either: the first drop likely happened due to the destruction of your european army group (and the end of its supply demand), the second is the result of the huge loss of territory (and therefore partisan acitivity) after the revolting states declared independence.

However, there are also good news! If the current development continues, your TC will be green again within a year or so! :)

Ah, glad to see you are finally pushing the horde back.:cool:
and you know I will always be on your side suporting you.
(hides the previous "you must surrender man" posts)

Damn, I didn't even make top 5 of the HoI3 contest. A tad disappointed, I thought I had a decent entry, but I guess I need to improve my writing skills. Oh well, back to this AAR.

Winners are:

Watch out for vegetables... by cocodtim
Fall Weiss by demokratickid
Doktor Strangelove, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hun by Llywelyn
OUR LADY of SORROWS - The Seven Tragedies of Poland by robw963
Here is Europe as the cool empire of P0L4ND!!! by Storm501

Send your congrats to the winners!

awnnn...:(

Well, look at the bright side. I tied for 9th place! Means something I suppose.

Working on my next update as I type. :)

BBC Home and Forces Program – January 21st, 1954

January 21st, 1954

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. US forces have begun a large attack against the Texan Armies advancing from the south. The regions around Missouri have become the latest battleground the plague the shattered North America continent. To further add woe to the Texan cause, Confederate armies have repulsed the gains made by Texas's winter offensive that claimed much of the south-east seaboard."

"US forces have also stopped the major attacks by Confederate forces towards the Great Lake regions on the Canadian border. New York, which was destroyed in the nuclear exchange between Germany and the US, was recaptured by US forces. With US forces advancing on the former capital of Washington, Confederate forces are hard pressed to both push Texas back and hold back any advance from the north."

"In South Africa, battles continue to rage in the former Belgian Congo as Axis troops renew their attacks on guerrilla fighters supported by large remnants of the Allied armies in the region. Despite having total air superiority, Axis forces are hard pressed to suppress the ongoing violence in the region. The local population, as well as the Allied remnants, have supported the use of terrorist tactics against the Axis forces."

ScreenSave83.jpg

ScreenSave86.jpg

ScreenSave90.jpg

**Things finally begin to stabilize on my front.**