• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
if you can ship alot of troops there soon. try to advance a bit. then build level 3 forts on the mountain and river lines. also in a year or too mil control your allies and land them in vietnam to hold the jungle supported by your own spare forces. try to unite the americas by using acceptall then asking the rest of south america to join.

if you can ship alot of troops there soon. try to advance a bit. then build level 3 forts on the mountain and river lines. also in a year or too mil control your allies and land them in vietnam to hold the jungle supported by your own spare forces. try to unite the americas by using acceptall then asking the rest of south america to join.

SA is still Axis. Venezuela is the only Allied country there. The mountain fort line, not so sure if I will make forts, I got more pressing concerns for my IC. And besides, all those forts can be wiped away with one nuke should the Soviets please.

The transports are left over from when he WAS there

Yep.

Surely, to win this war, you must advance out of Korea instead of simply defending it? Or what is you long-term plan?

Short term: Stop the Soviet hordes. They have large amounts of naval and air. I need to destroy chunks of the airforce before it would be safe to advance.

Their navy concerns me too. Reports show some 16 carriers still or something like that. Which pisses me off, because when I looked several years ago on Nofog during the Soviet-China war, they had no carriers!!!

Is that a more technologicaly developed Soviet Union (in the air) or its just me?

and please do everyone a favor and NUKE THE BASTARDS

I do think they have all their techs researched now.

I've been looking through the tech files, and if AoD has similar setup for tech files, I may start writing up stats and model types to bring in when AoD comes out. Do not be surprise if I start asking for model names in the future :)

CBC World News – May 24th, 1959

May 24th, 1959

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight, we report on the latest news from Asia and around the world."

"Good afternoon, this is Tommy Fourever, and today's reports will be on the recent military activity in Asia, and a quick economic report on the world industry."

"The airspace of Korea continues to be a hotbed for conflict. Day and night, fighters can be seen taking off from American airstrips to engage Soviet bombers in the latest aerial struggle which has lasted some 45 days. Losses are staggering, with Soviet fighter numbers down 30% from the start of the war. American losses, too, have been high, with several air-fleets grounded or destroyed."

"On the ground, Soviet attacks on the American mountain positions have been costly and met with little success. American positions in the Andong region have fallen back to more defensible locations after a combine Soviet-Mongolian attack drove them from their mountain positions. With the Soviet army having recovered from the initial shock of the landings, it appears that the US will have a harder time advancing against the battle-hardened Red Army."

"US studies show an alarming statistic within their own country. Many American intellectuals are moving to European countries, causing a reverse of what America saw at the start of the Second World War, albeit on a slightly smaller scale. Europe has a business and research-friendly environment, where taxes on business are lower, and researchers are paid significantly higher. With the European economy pushing forward boldly, the demand for labor has also increased. For the European Axis states, it has been found that there are an estimated 2.3 jobs open for every individual. It should be noted that these figures are possibly inflated due to the need that the construction industry has created, as much of Europe still is undergoing post-war repair."

ScreenSave254.jpg

ScreenSave253.jpg

ScreenSave259.jpg

**Hey! You! Yes, you. Get out of my airspace. It is mine, I own it. Not you, so get out. Oh, next update has some fun stuff. Hints? Big guns, the screech of jet engines. The sound of missiles whirling around. Oh, the fun we have in the water.**

Last edited:
Fun fun! Hope to see some sweet modern weaponry tearing it up against the Soviets.

Still, does the brain drain bit really make that much sense? Europe is still ruled by Nazis and is fundamentally unfree, after all. In reality, the U.S. had a big brain gain from people fleeing autocracies.

**Hey! You! Yes, you. Get out of my airspace. It is mine, I own it. Not you, so get out. Oh, next update has some fun stuff. Hints? Big guns, the screech of jet engines. The sound of missiles whirling around. Oh, the fun we have in the water.**

Yum Yum...very interesting! :D

I suppose I will be updating today as well. Seems fitting, being a Saturday and all :)

Still, does the brain drain bit really make that much sense? Europe is still ruled by Nazis and is fundamentally unfree, after all. In reality, the U.S. had a big brain gain from people fleeing autocracies.

It is not a HUGE brain drain, it is just due to the fact that the US has conscription still in effect, the high taxes being paid to cover the war effort, and the fact that all research and economic direction is towards the war effort. Some people do not want this, so they move to places that their talent can be of more use.

Also there would be no Holocaust in the HOI2 world, with the release of Semi-Independant states it is obvious that Nazi racism had extremely dropped in the new world order.

A Europe where the old is gone and everything is being built new from the ground up may be more attractive to the youth of the Last Great War.

What does Post War Europe look like anyway ? Do you have a screen shot ? a map ?

Also there would be no Holocaust in the HOI2 world, with the release of Semi-Independant states it is obvious that Nazi racism had extremely dropped in the new world order.
I cannot for the life of me figure out WHERE you got this idea from.
Free reminder - we can't talk about or discuss or describe such events happening but it doesn't mean they don't. Ultimately it's Firestorms AAR so he could say what did or didn't occur in EXTREMELY vague terms - but seriously. Don't take the moratorium on discussion as saying 'this didn't happen' it's just 'we didn't speak of this because it's against rules'

What does Post War Europe look like anyway ? Do you have a screen shot ? a map ?

Yes, Yes I do. I will post the link again. It is abit older, and there have been some minor border changes since I posted this.

AxisSphere.jpg

Which reminds me, I think I might dissolve Belarus into Germany, Lithuania, and Russia. When I hit 1964, I will be posting a global picture.

I cannot for the life of me figure out WHERE you got this idea from.
Free reminder - we can't talk about or discuss or describe such events happening but it doesn't mean they don't. Ultimately it's Firestorms AAR so he could say what did or didn't occur in EXTREMELY vague terms - but seriously. Don't take the moratorium on discussion as saying 'this didn't happen' it's just 'we didn't speak of this because it's against rules'

Yeah, I won't discuss that here.

I wonder why Germany doesn't have Nambia, if it is reclaiming Tanzania and Cameroon, why not Nambia?

The map would look so... Terrible! South Africa is a puppet I think so no harm done.

Tell that to Germany pre-1918, they'd disagree on it being ugly.

South Africa is not a puppet, I dont think, but their aims and ideology are very much compatible with the Reich. They are one of the few friends germany can hope for that do not only lend their support in deference to German military power. South Africa's exit from the allies shortened the unwelcome war in Africa, there are almost no german colonists in Namibia, Germany's population is badly overstretched and their is more fertile land besides in eastern europe, and so on and so forth.