• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, I didn't even notice. 2,000 replies and 100 pages!

That really is a hell of a triumph. Also, I love Canadians.

I award you EMPEROR HIROHITO'S BANZAI MEDAL OF GLORIOUS BANZAI GLORY MEDAL STARYU GLORIOUS.

Wear it with pride... brother.

It appears two days have gone by already, I guess that means its time for an update today?

Yes please!

I think this is the first time I've posted, but I've watched this AAR from the beginning and I have to say, this is the greatest AAR I've ever read. It inspired me to try DAIM just to get this type of scenario over a dozen times (each time i failed).

Great AAR, man. Just epic

Jeez do you even need to ask?! :D

I do it to just make you die with anticipation. :D. Not everyone else, just you specifically :p

CBC World News – November 28th, 1954

November 28th, 1954

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from the United States and abroad via our correspondents in Chicago and Ottawa."

"Good evening Canada, this is your host Tommy Forever speaking. This evening we bring you reports from Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and the southern US states."

"Asia has seen a massive upheaval in the balance of power. The Soviet Red Army has secured the Chinese capital of Nanjing after a desperate and heroic fight by Chinese forces. This just comes as another crushing blow to an already weakened army. Just further west, Soviet forces are rapidly advancing to China's southern coast, while Soviet tanks roll through Malaysia and eastwards towards occupied Vietnam. The Japanese landing by Korea has been crushed, leading to the capture of 230,000 Japanese soldiers."

"Australia has been reeling from defeats after the latest French-British efforts encircled two motorized divisions resulting in their capture. over 25,000 men were captured in the pocket, a staggering loss to a army already low on reinforcements. The United States has promised increased economic aid to the beleaguered state, despite heavy protests by Britain and France. The United States, already under economic embargo and facing rebel states backed by Axis support, has little to lose in this situation."

"Texas nears complete collapse as Confederate, Californian and US attacks drive the Texan armies to the brink. Several thousand are already giving up the fight, and we have confirmed reports that Commander Cool has been stopped at the Mexican border in an attempt to flee the country. He is currently being detained by Mexican police, whom are expected to turn the war criminal over to German authorities."

"Free French forces in Africa are finally being driven from the Congo in the latest drive to flush the forces out from the region. Many of the armies are retreating towards South Africa, a nation which still maintains a state of war with the Axis states. The South African government's hold on their nation is strained, however, as the population begins to fear what kind of destruction war would bring to their nation."

ScreenSave47.jpg

ScreenSave49.jpg

ScreenSave50.jpg

ScreenSave51.jpg

**Okay, now taking guesses on when China will collapse. I have not got that far yet, but wheover gets it right gets bragging rights.**

Perhaps you must have registered a game first, as I do not see anything to write in for that. Thanks anyway.

March 25, 1955 for China, June 6 1955 for Australia (if you don't land any troops on them)

It was worth it.

UK led by young Elizabeth II? awesome sauce. And you're getting the CONUS back too, slowly, but surely. Australia looks in strife though.

Im going with Febuary 15th 1955. The Soviets are tough by now

Perhaps you must have registered a game first, as I do not see anything to write in for that. Thanks anyway.

Check the FAQs, but I believe you must have been registered w/ the forums for a certain amount of time before you can use a custom title (450 days or somesuch).

Good to see the rebel states crumbling. Once California and Texas are gone you can focus all your remaining energies on the Confederacy and then America will finally be whole again.

I find it incredulous South Africa is still at war with the axis. Historically, there was a cabinet meeting, with the head of government favouring neutrality and the cabinet overall favouring entry into war by a single vote. The resolution in the parliament to enter the war similarly passed by only 80 votes to 63; Hertzog, the government leader, then asked the matter to be submitted to the country on a general election, which was denied for fear the afrikaners would opt out of the war.

As it was, they had sabotage and pro-nazi activity throughout until it was certain the allies were winning. Definetely not the most enthusiastic of the allies- far too many bitterenders from the last war.

Edit: South Africa is actually in an enviable position in this timeline. They have some of the only undestroyed infrastructure in the civilised world, a set of doctrines compatible to and a history of sympathy from the strongest country in the world, and their unwelcome master completely ruined.

Yeah USA needs to be rebuilt. And then the ties with the remaining friendly states reestablished. Canada, Mexico and Cuba, to make American shores secure again... what's the status on the remainder of Latin America, are they all still allied to Germany? Methinks at some point you need to reinvoke the Monroe doctrine again and make the hemisphere at least neutral again.

I love how dystopian this AAR is. Keep going until EVERY LAST CHILD IS DEAD.

Or, bring Democracy back to the Earth. Either way works for me.