• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The confederates look to be in quite a spot, with most of the Deep South falling under Texan dominion. There are worse masters ;)

I wonder if Cool isnt being a bit counterproductive though, taking the fangs out of an offensive that had you on your last legs when he could be focusing on you as well?

As I see it, you must at all cost bring Canadian troop to help you and keep the front moving! Because I'm really not sure that you will have the muscle to reclaim the USA with the small part of it you still control on the long term!

The divisions were in China, he's been transporting them back to the US as he can.
---

I think that you will defeat the confederates.

However, I don't know how well you will do against Texas under Cool, who's looking pretty strong now.

man, cool is such an ass...

Nah, its all if spirit of the game. Though, sometimes I do wonder.... :confused:

I admire your persistence, Firestorm!

As for the COOL: Boooo! Boooo! Perfidous traitor! :mad:

BBC Home and Forces Program – December 25th, 1953

December 25th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. Continued US attacks have pushed Texas divisions away from Chicago. Chicago has become the center of communications and military resources for the US forces, after the government's recent movement from the nuclear ruins of Detroit. While the Texas forces have been on the defensive in the north, to the south they have been advancing steadily. Texan cavalry forces have reached the Atlantic Ocean, but sit on a precarious position. To the north and south of this breakthrough, strong Confederate forces have been building up to launch their own counter-attack to drive the Texas forces back."

"Mean while, the first major battles between California and Texas have occurred in Denver as the Californian divisions attempt to retake parts of the nuclear facilities abandoned by the US troops several weeks ago. California, whose troops have yet to see much action, have been securing large swaths of land left undefended by US troops, and have captured a heavy amount of resources. These resources, in heavy demand in China, could bring large commerce desperately needed to the isolated country."

"In Asia, Soviet forces have crossed the Wei River and are advance towards Chengdu and Chongqing. These industrial-heavy regions are crucial to the Chinese war effort, and are being defended stubbornly. A Soviet officer, who requested anonymity, said that "...the fighting is its heaviest since the German invasion of the western Soviet Union last decade. Casualties have spiked, and the lack of infrastructure is making advances hard. One would have to ask how the Chinese managed to make large-scale moves on us when they have no real roads to speak of...""

ScreenSave75.jpg

ScreenSave76.jpg

ScreenSave79.jpg

ScreenSave80.jpg

**Confederates look like their luck may be running out. Californians own alot of land, but little industry. Texas has alot of industry now, but is lacking in troops to hold their gains. Me? I'm attempting to stabilize my front. Winter is making that difficult, however. 38% dissent :D. And look at my TC too, ain't it a beauty? I have not been this good in TC for many years!"

Well, I've fallen under Texan occupation, and I suppose that will have to be who I reluctantly root for. A bad end to a good confederacy.

I still think Cool's moves in gutting Dixie when he could be focusing on the greater enemy is suspect, and if he doesnt pull a win out of this that will be why. He's maneuvered himself to be the only one fighting three enemies.

Good update!