• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, the BBC's renowned for its objective reporting, fascist government, nuclear wasteland or not.

The BBC is reporting ever since, due to freak chance, every single American news reporter died in the nuclear bombing of New York. :p

June 3rd, 1952 - New York is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

====Transfer to BBC stations as New York has been destroyed====

The CBC, the American news service that regularly reports on military events from Europe to our news room has been disrupted due to the raid on New York. Their news station was destroyed, and is expected to remain offline for some time. We will attempt to relay events from Europe to your homes as they come in to our station.

For the Civil War, I find a "neutral" commentator quite fitting, really. What disturbed me more was listening to a british news broadcast after those traitors switched sides. Did the American public along with us continue to listen to that program? :rofl:
It's of course possible, that with such sky-high dissent and partisans everywhere, they didn't receive any news anymore at all.

:(
So I think it is the end.
it was a nice ride tough.

The end? lol.

Well, not quite. I will be posting another update tonight. Work is making the updates harder and harder to make on time.

I have over 40 divisions still elft around the globe. I just have to somehow get them to CONUS.

I wonder how you will recover from this, the fasci-nazis have a immense army, immense navy, British help and huge territory!

Good thing Canada won against Quebec, can you get help from them? Every division can help at this point.

If I can coax Canada back into an Alliance they will be of much help.

I ran out of time to do update today...will do it tomorrow.

Good choice. After you said that I went straight to my music folder to play it. I want to make a movie on it now :p.

edit: The world hates you guys. Photobucket is down now for the evening (for uploads that is). Bloody hell eh?

=================================

edit: I didn't want to triple post, so I put it here,

As many of you are aware, the HoI III Competition is in its voting phase. For those who have not voted, I suggest you go here.
HoI III Competition Voting thread

My AAR is

31: Chicago, Illinois, [former] United States of America by {LD}Firestorm: A journalist interviews a commander about WW2 from 1939 till beyond 1952.

My HoI III Competition Entry

which can be read there.

Enjoy, and vote for your top 3! There are many to choose from, and many are worth reading and voting for.

Last edited:
BBC Home and Forces Program – October 20th, 1953

October 20th, 1953

BBC Home and Forces Program

"This is the BBC home and forces program. This is Bruce Belfrage. The Confederate divisions continue to push deep into USA territory as Nationalist troops attempted to hold their positions along the eastern coast. The ruined capital, Washington, was secured by the advancing troops in a move that cut off nine US divisions last week. However, the pocket is being supplied by air from Chicago, and the US forces are attempting to breakout at Harrisburg."

"In the central United States, Texas forces have been advancing on the nuclear power and production facilities at Denver, Colorado. They have taken the nearby region around Smoky Hill, and have launched several attacks aimed at taking the facilities. Also, bands of rebellions have been uprising in lands the US still owns. With US armies stretched thin, they are finding it increasingly difficult to deal with the recent uprisings. As a result, many have gone untouched and are likely to remain that way for some time."

"Cuba has recently declared that it will allow American naval vessels to continue to base themselves along the island. The recent Confederate attacks cut off several ports, forcing the remaining US fleet to flee. This move by Cuba has been condemned by several nations in the region, and will surely strain relations between them and the Confederate States."

ScreenSave51.jpg

ScreenSave55.jpg

ScreenSave56.jpg

**Now I have a problem....I have lost all supply to all my over-seas troops awaiting to come home.**

Go Eisenhower! Only he can defend America from slavery lovers..! :D

I don't know what are you doing but change your strategy soon or you are doomed.

**Now I have a problem....I have lost all supply to all my over-seas troops awaiting to come home.**

If you think that this is your biggest problem...:p

I don't know what are you doing but change your strategy soon or you are doomed.

Yeah, forget California and Texas in the west and try to crush the Confederates. You absolutely need to secure the IC of the East Coast. I don't even know why they are advancing that fast, don't you have numerical superiority? I'm counting 5 attacking confederate divisions against at least a dozen defending US-divisions.

I don't even know why they are advancing that fast, don't you have numerical superiority? I'm counting 5 attacking confederate divisions against at least a dozen defending US-divisions.

I think that he is most likely suffering from severe negative combat modifiers from dissent.

Also, from the dissent his TC is all screwed up and his units are re-gaining org very very slowly.

But you do have some of your airforce left, eh? Even 4 TACs should be enough to bomb the advancing troops into pieces. Also, I see that Washington is soon to be recaptured, so I really hope you'll make it.

If everything else fails, do a custom event that gives Alaska to Canada in exchange for their support :).

Exactly. It is to the point where I need 3 divisions to hold a province against 1 division. The Confederates have motorized divisions and infantry (via events from beginning of civil war). I have a hard time advancing, and I only have 15 divisions in the entire continental US.

I have some Naval bombers that I am pounding the enemy with. Two of them, so they are not overly effective. Why supply to out of the US is important...I am trying to transport reinforcements to the mainland so I can fight better.

This encirclement is just a minor setback :p. As you can see, I am already breaking it. The west coast does not have that much IC left...much of it was nuked. The key areas now are the Great Lake regions.