• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No worries, Mango, you are always going to be a great improvement on the AI. Play as long as you're able, and when you have to go, well, you have to go. :)

FinnN said:
Sorry, in that film towards the beginning the Emperor offers to make Maximus his heir instead of his own son. When Maximus refuses the Emperor tells him that that was why he offered it to him - because he knew he'd say "no".

It's a bit clichéd (I'm sure I've seen similar scenes in quite a few films) - but it came to mind for some reason just then :)

Have fun
Finn
i don't know what that movie has to do with me trusting you enough to suggest you as extra gm?

All right, gentlemen. New save is up. Three courtiers in Ego's court are pregnant; no bastardies unless the game engine gives them out - in that case I'll remove them. Two pregnancies in Norway, and one in Muscovy. Muscovy nerfed a fair amount by removing some illegal vassals and handing out Rostov and Vladimir-Suzdal - very small duchies. Gave Finn 150 gold since he didn't specify, but that's what he usually asks for. Took 160 gold off me and Ego for the pregnancy compensation. Removed some Hungarian vassals and a few Seljuks.

I believe that the gold AAR reward can now be increased a bit, since 150 is coming to be not very much. Perhaps we could add prestige and piety rewards as well. Opinions please.

Last edited:
King of Men said:
All right, gentlemen. New save is up. Three courtiers in Ego's court are pregnant; no bastardies unless the game engine gives them out - in that case I'll remove them. Two pregnancies in Norway, and one in Muscovy. Muscovy nerfed a fair amount by removing some illegal vassals and handing out Rostov and Vladimir-Suzdal - very small duchies. Gave Finn 150 gold since he didn't specify, but that's what he usually asks for. Took 160 gold off me and Ego for the pregnancy compensation. Removed some Hungarian vassals and a few Seljuks.

I believe that the gold AAR reward can now be increased a bit, since 150 is coming to be not very much. Perhaps we could add prestige and piety rewards as well. Opinions please.
agree, cash 500 prestige/piety 250?

KoM, why do I nolonger have claims on those 2 duchies?

Well, I'm getting together with family, so I won't be able to make it today anyhow.

Have fun.

fasquardon

Currently im having some issues getting DV. It appears paypal is trying its best to prevent me from getting anywhere near it :( . Ill try to pay directly to gg which should work but if not i may have to pull.

Edit: Just went straight through, dam paypal :p

jorian said:
i don't know what that movie has to do with me trusting you enough to suggest you as extra gm?

Nothing, unless you have a psychotic son who's about to smother you and then order my execution.

It's just I always find the "I picked you because you'd say no" thing a bit funny. No big deal or point - I wasn't expecting my comment to be dissected! :)

Have fun
Finn

Duke Bryan H. said:
Well i doubt that i will be able to join since i will proably miss the message so if someone could just stay on for a couple of extra min. so i could test my connection? :confused:
you really should try it after session, not while it goes, and stay in the lobby if you want to join at rehost

King of Men I think there are some slight bugs in regard to your edit, the county of Ryzaran his part of someother principality rather then part of me. I'll see if there are any others.

Ok, quick recap: Six years, good. No huge flamewars, only some small sparks - better than last week. Reasonably stable until the end, ok. Cookies for Carillon, Finn, Mango (Fasq), Ego, Anders, Cuth, and me.

It is not clear whether what Sterk did to Bohemia was legal; a GM decision is needed. Let me pre-emptively say that I will have no debate about whether Blayne DOWed Sterk, or vice-versa; it is not relevant.

Apart from this, it is my opinion that Leon must be destroyed.

King of Men said:
Ok, quick recap: Six years, good. No huge flamewars, only some small sparks - better than last week. Reasonably stable until the end, ok. Cookies for Carillon, Finn, Mango (Fasq), Ego, Anders, Cuth, and me.

It is not clear whether what Sterk did to Bohemia was legal; a GM decision is needed. Let me pre-emptively say that I will have no debate about whether Blayne DOWed Sterk, or vice-versa; it is not relevant.

hmm... i thought i had 2 mins till game? no cookie? :(

King of Men said:

Well the relevant rule is in the past tense, so my interpretation is that it's only after the 3rd absence that you're fair game:

It is forbidden to attack a player who is currently AI. If attacked, you should not take more than one or two provinces in the peace treaty. You also may not assassinate anyone in that player's court. A player who has been away for three consecutive weeks is fair game, however.

That said I think it's unclear, so if it turns out to be illegal it should just be an edit back to the status quo rather than any accusations of cheating etc, but if hyme is absent again then clearly Bohemia is open to attacks.

Have fun
Finn

You hurt my feelings. :(

Well, basically i had 0 expansion today. Or something similar to it.

Got Syria-Kingdom of Jerusalem, but these will go to Jorian once he wants to be King (still wondering why he doesnt want to be king right now).

Ireland will have to be edited to Scotland. I conquered it only to stop the irish from pilagging and messing in Scotland. They are my allies after all, and i am a good ally.

Aquitaine? Well, i had to get rid of it tbh. You guys kept stating you wanted to put someone in there. Sorry, but i dont like French neighbours! At least French neighbours so close to mainland Iberia.

As for Britanny... Sorry KOM, i dont know if you are trying to revive the Norman conquest of North France, but i really dont want you as a neighbour either.

-------------------------------------

About Bohemia - I believe Hyme is still playing, and he only missed 2 sessions in a row. That does give NO right to Sterk to annex him acordingly to rules. As i stated Rules are Rules, and the simple fact of Sterk being a GM does not allow him to break them.

Btw, we should adopt some rule regarding ilegal vassals as i stated. Sterk used all of his ilegal vassal's troops, thanks to KOM forgetting to edit them out. That gave a big advantage against hungary, and Muscowy.

All of Russia must be made indepedent too (most of Russia is a Byzantine vassal). Apart from that, i hope you delete the "Inbred" trait my kids got. I fear, however, that my kid's health-fertility will be screwed for their entire lifetime even if you do such.

P.S: Dont forget Seljuk Iberia!