• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks guys, and sorry about lack of updates. :eek:o I`m currently concentrating on FtG, and AAR is still on hold.

Ugh, went all the way through the old stuff, went past my postings, and still no update since at least a year ago....oh well. I hope you get to it soon ThrMd!

Sorry to bump this, but this is just ridiculous. First in April 2008 you say this will be continued when IN comes out. Then in July you say you'll continue when MM for IN comes out. Shortly after you say you start to make a M2TW mod. Then again in April 2009 you say you'll continue when MMP2 comes out. Then you join the FtG team. Then you say you'll wait for a refined version of MMP2.

Why not just simply admit that it's over?

Sorry to bump this, but this is just ridiculous. First in April 2008 you say this will be continued when IN comes out. Then in July you say you'll continue when MM for IN comes out. Shortly after you say you start to make a M2TW mod. Then again in April 2009 you say you'll continue when MMP2 comes out. Then you join the FtG team. Then you say you'll wait for a refined version of MMP2.

Why not just simply admit that it's over?

Well, that`s life. I`m sorry but this is just a hobby, not job - I don`t have to do or admit anything. If you take this so seriously, and it offends you - just unsubscribe.:rolleyes:

konrad.jpg

Which Mod is this map from ? Looks awesome :eek:

Probably, that's vanilla map created using Photoshop

This map doesn't look very much like the Vanilla one. This map itself is a mod on its own. Anyway it looks impressively good