• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is what i call a hundred years war.
33zcwv5.jpg

I will post a screenshot when the war ends

Is that the last patch? I noticed they did a bit to prevent lockdowns like that there and haven't seen much forever occupation lately.

And the rest of the world. Is Spain a Colonial empire??

They have a couple of colonies in Middle and South America.

But Burgundy and England have more. Spain's been too busy infighting, as you can see.

Castille has even declared independence...in the province of Aragon. While Aragon is next door to them.

Catholic Granada has a few North American provinces.

I really have to give credit to the Athens AI here. Has there been a major improvement recently?

IJd6m.jpg

They've managed to unify all Greeks besides those in Kaffa (Ottomans managed to culture-convert the Greeks under their rule, so those provinces up to Thrace don't count). The strangest thing about this is that they actually went after Crete and Cyprus all on their own accord as the popup shows. I've never seen the AI go after the islands unless they had a core on them.

It's a pity there's no Greek unification decision.

I really have to give credit to the Athens AI here. Has there been a major improvement recently?

They've managed to unify all Greeks besides those in Kaffa (Ottomans managed to culture-convert the Greeks under their rule, so those provinces up to Thrace don't count). The strangest thing about this is that they actually went after Crete and Cyprus all on their own accord as the popup shows. I've never seen the AI go after the islands unless they had a core on them.

Indeed a nice feat. You can mod in your own unification decision for the AI to take...

IJd6m.jpg

I have a mod for that, Tempus Gentium in the mod section.

The year is now 1561, Spain is still under occupation by Granadan revolts.... what do we have here....
YHaaZ.png

I recently invoked the decision to vassalize all members of the HRE..... what the.....????
HgIvW.png

Somehow Bohemia went from being in a PU with me to becoming a vassal.... and my Kaiser became their Duke???

The year is now 1561, Spain is still under occupation by Granadan revolts.... what do we have here....
I recently invoked the decision to vassalize all members of the HRE..... what the.....????
Somehow Bohemia went from being in a PU with me to becoming a vassal.... and my Kaiser became their Duke???

Crimea and Tunisia have Von Habsburgs!!?!