• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Those "ghost pages" pages are due to the fact that you cannot see deleted posts. We mods can see deleted posts, and do not have any "ghost pages". And now, please back to screenshot posting :)

Those "ghost pages" pages are due to the fact that you cannot see deleted posts. We mods can see deleted posts, and do not have any "ghost pages". And now, please back to screenshot posting :)

At last, I understand. It was so logic... Thank you, safferli.

wtfy46.jpg

who'll find it?

1591, western Europe conquered and only 50 infamy? Suspect IMO

Oh, yeah, he would. Derp. I always end up with Granada being annexed and released as Christian.

And Ulm visible!

Finally I'm back and can post new pics. :p

raybr4.jpg

Are you kidding me Portugal?

jb711l.jpg

I know not too strange but it had to put Poland's name on Pommerania (two m's right?)? It still had enough room to fit in friggin Poland!

2uotgdc.jpg

Three things wrong with this screenshot...

2ym7lg5.jpg

What!? Guess what it is.

I would post a Aquiliea (right?) converting into the Papal states but I think thats more for the rage thread.

That France converted , or The AI sailing half the world to occupy some colony?

That is Vijayanagar sailing around the whole world and manage to capture some of France colonies in 1592.

I'am suprised that they not only could sail to America but also take the colonies and (so far) manage to keep them. But who knows maybe they just decide for white peace and France keep them. :(