• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well ruling for only 4 years isn't that long, its very rare that ruler dies in first 4 years.. not impossible buy rare yeah.
Again, I tend to find that you'll change leaders frequently because:
1) If it's a good ruler, he will tend to die early, often at the end of the four years. This is hardly rare.
2) If it's a bad ruler, you'll want rid of him anyway.

So, I'm playing as the Papal State, and after a big war with Burgundy, they collapse and Champagne, Trier and Flanders all declare independence. Apparently, the new ruler of Burgundy decides that I must be doing something right and declares himself Pope also (nevermind that he's Protestant):

BurgundianPope.jpg

Obviously, he will pay dearly for this transgression.

i forgot to take a screenshot , but i had once the byzantine empire erectedi n south-America. In the region of sao Vicente == :confused:
Possibly a religious-based oddity? I'd imagine it was a religious defection of some sort, which probably signifies either the AI moving to innovative and getting the heresy events or one of the Orthodox countries getting a colony and having it seized later (the AI never seems to get around to new world conversions. My Russia game had an Orthodox English Puerto Rico :eek:)

Check his stats. Willem VII is so awesome that he counts as Willem VI and Willem VII <_<

Actually that was a reported bug in the monarch lines of the Netherlands with Willem apearing twice so that's why you could get Willem V and then go to Willem II...

retardedlmao.png

Instead of Denmark having a PU with Norway, Norway has it, and Sweden just gobbled them up, leaving them an opm (their capital and iceland *however iceland isn't colonized thus far)

Did i also mention Norway is a vassel of Sweden?

Denmark however has at least 7 provinces, but gives too many of it up to Sweden in a few of its recent wars.

They probably are light years behind in tech...