• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm dreeeeaaaamin' of a purple scandinaviaaaaa. That's right, the Byzantine Empire has taken over Scandinavia... Probably through inheritance?

Imdreaminofapurplescandinavia.jpg

Seems the Romans finally arrived to the northern lands

I thought this was kinda funny. Note, this is an AI Byzantine, and they had no help from either of us.

And yes, that is an AI Urbino which owns most of Italy, and an AI Ragusa which controls Balkan.

romabyzmt2.jpg

Oh, and 20 years later. Again, with no help. Rome sure does get around :rofl:

romacroatiahq6.jpg

And I might as well post this. Thought this was a decent size for a Prussia in 1524.

prussialo7.jpg

:rofl:

Protesant Croatia, that is a bishopric and it's in Rome, some strange stuff there.

seaidan said:
And it has a woman leader. Strange things happen with countries take on a new form of government as a result of becoming a vassal.

I missed that, well, that even makes it a better strange screenshot, although IN will give us several situations like that.

Duckdog said:
I'm dreeeeaaaamin' of a purple scandinaviaaaaa. That's right, the Byzantine Empire has taken over Scandinavia... Probably through inheritance?

Imdreaminofapurplescandinavia.jpg

And besides that, isn't it unusual for spices to be so low in price?

spl said:
Their new capital is in the eastern province of "Riau"... :D
Interesting... I should try MP sometime

Another oddity in my game.

canadawc6.jpg

They proceeded to siege London and the rest of the UK with the help of a one province Cornwall. Most of their provinces actually came from the Aztecs, but somehow some Canadian nationalists managed to make their way to Kent too.

Fijj said:
I think you'll be welcomed. :)

Thanks! Maybe a game with my mod as soon as I have the final version ;)