• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 1, 2004
Introduction

Hello again. Most of you read few of my AARs: Some unfinished or even unstarted Lithunian AARs,
A UK 41 AAR - Make the world democratic in wich I defeated Germany managing to free Lithuania Poland and even advanced to Kiev it self, but then got bored.​
Then there was one of my favorite Japan 44 AAR 1944 Japans strugle in wich i managed to beat SU yes beat SU and in last days of AAR invade Haway isnads place one nucke there + balistic rockets and hit hard US. That was wonderful and glorious...​
Then i decided to try Poland. Yes a heroic battle with evil Germany was the bait for me... So I started
Polands Attempt to surviveThis AAR was one of most detailed and i played it with every trick i know tried it real hard... People burried me at the start... lol they were wrong... I managed to hold germans of and even take Prussia... Well but the the game it self got frozen. There were 3 very important thigs why i ended it:
1. The game it self became boring. German AI was unwiling even with furious mode. Allies didnt done a ****ing thing to relieve me. And i couldnt move noting then germans would counterattak me ect ect in one word game became boring, but thats not the main reason
2. Real life got HOIened... So i decided to drop HOI so that i wouldnt became HOInatic... That why i stoped playing... But that wasnt the reason why This AAR had to end...
3. I wanted to try HOI2 TGW mode... Gues what... Poland save file gone :eek: Thats the main reason why my first Poland AAR diend without right to reborn​

Oky doky thats the story of me and this AAR :) This AAR will be diferent by that that it will be HSR 2.08 mode... Waching LM Brazilian AAR made me wana play agains German AI and gues wich country is the most chalangins agains Germany... Poland... Yes another suacide... SO HERE WE GO...

Polands Attempt to survive

Try No 2

95px-Herb_Polski.png

Rules, mod and dificultys:

Mod - HOI2 1.3
Scenarion - HSR 2.08
Grapic - CIP 0.5
Country - Poland
Dificulty - Normal (no need of more its suicide anyway)
AI aggressivness - Furious (Yes thats right you ****ing Germanys AI... Bring it on !!!! aaaa ...)
Game rules - Historical fight with Germany. Pure epic battle with evil ocupants... Game edits only to make game more realistic... no Hunam vs. AI game tricks ect. Well anyway everything to make the game INTERESTING and CHALANGING...
Writing style - English ( I will try :rolleyes: ) Sorry lots of grama mistaked most because of fast writing. Short destription of what happened in the game, trying to show how it would looked like in reality... + my personal coments in (size 1 text) LOTS OF Screan shots and pictures so be warned...

so this is it I will try to make few first post in near future but i will try to balance this AAR with my life so updating speed slows down dramaticly...

Poland prehistory:

1rp5.jpg

Polands geopolitical situation... (If you ask me this is the worst place in the the whole wide world :eek: )

2su6.jpg

Army/Airforce/Navy (Army - not bad, Air force - need to improve, Navy - ... usless)

3fe0.jpg

I hope that nobody minds that my strategy of the game start is basicly the same... :) well i will run trough the buildup stage fast... Ok.

Last edited:
You're one crazy bastard, HSR and Poland means you're doomed... or maybe you can do some magic! ;)
Cool anyways, I'll follow this one!

2. Real life got HOIened... So i decided to drop HOI so that i wouldnt became HOInatic... That why i stoped playing... But that wasnt the reason why This AAR had to end...

Hah, don't think you can escape HOI, real life is overrated anyways! ;)

I saw your last attempt and looked just some at it at some point, but didn't read very much. This one however I will as I'm here already in the beginning

Yay!!Please get pwned this time,by DoWing soviets in Febrary 30th,1936 :D

edit:A mod deleted my 444th post so,
Yay!444th post!!I'm very close to the 666th one!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Yes! Glad to see this one back, and with HSR no less. Although, I never did get that saved game of the first one that you promised me...

Yess! ^^

But.. This "HSR" isn't that "historical" - in 1939 Germany will have over 100divs and that's rather unfair.

And I please, I beg you... Make capturing of East Prussia one of your opening moves... And if you manage to hold initial german attack, change French/British AI to do something to help you...
Oh, one more thing. Don't you dare making Poland a democracy :D.

This should be interesting. I missed your other AARs. I just want to see if Screaming-Eagle is right.

I will use my old Poland AAR as an instruction what i have done wrong and were i could be more efective:)

Ok here we go

YEAR 1936 ECONOMY REORGANISATION AND BEGINING OF INDUSTRILIZATION

3mg3.jpg

In 1930tys Poland as all the other countrys of the world suffered economic crisis. This made 5% of pop to become hostile to our goverment.

4sx4.jpg

During peace time Poland as a natural recource a specialy coil rich country was quit rich (+9 money) but his economy was a bit weaker then comunisic Soviet union or Fashistic Italys or Germanys. (-10% ind)

2hr6.jpg

Poland had 2 strong research teams. One was asinged to improve computing mashines wich will boost research speed (+5% resr) and other was asinges to upgrade Polands industrys used mechanical tools (+5% ind).

6mz0.jpg

Polands goverment was most eficiant Minister of industry organised efective suply managment and since Poland had to keep large army Supply was quit important. Poland went further to hawk lobby to make its constructions faster... it had many projects to come.

7wx5.jpg

The projects were asings. First of all Poland had 37 IC just 3 more till 3rd tech team so the priority was to build 3 IC. Best places were most industrilised Warsaw and Crocow wich were the the two main centers of Polands industry. So new factorys were started to be build in thouse two large Poland citys. They will be finished in october. 3rd factory was decided to build in Torun, because places like Dnzig or Lodz were not so safe in case of war with Germany and Torun was to be the key defence province to Polish. 2nd large project was to improve infrastucture in 4 key provinces. Suwalky and Torun infrastucture were to be improved to 100%. Here Poland intend to build a mightiy defence line agains Germans invasion from Prusia. In Soulth Crocows infrastucture had to be upgraded to 100% because Crocow will be Polish soulth stongpoint agains Germans. Also stry if unsuspected war agains Soviet union of Germans will manage to overflank Polish soulth defences of Crocow.

5fc8.jpg

First of all buget had to be balanced. With time and events Poland dissident went to 2.98%. This made polands industry 32/37. Buget was balanced like this:

8.38 IC went to Consumer goods.
15.01 IC were asinged to building 3 new factorys
This left with only 8.61 IC to supplys wich gave Polands a deficit of -18 supplys / day

This had to be balanced wich foreign trades. Poland was rich in coal. So the main export material is coal. 36.65 a day were exported to the all coarners of the world. An interesiting deal was made with one or Chines warloards wich offered Poland a realy good deal to trade coal for metal wich Poland didnt had to much. Other coal was traded for supplys. Yugoslavia and Greece were in real lack of coal so they traded to to a raely good 7 coal to 1 supply. But coal could not fill all of Poland supply deficit Poland made a bid deal with France. 13 supplys/day were bought for 6 money leaving Poland national reserve growing only 0.2 / day. But supplys were balances and factors productions went at max.

Sybot said:
Yes! Glad to see this one back, and with HSR no less. Although, I never did get that saved game of the first one that you promised me...

Sorry man I was going to do it but then I instaled that TGW mode... The situation was such that I actualy forgot about it... But yo can play it your self:) I will try a HSR mode...

Akaki said:
And I please, I beg you... Make capturing of East Prussia one of your opening moves... And if you manage to hold initial german attack, change French/British AI to do something to help you...
Oh, one more thing. Don't you dare making Poland a democracy.

Well i cant promise that :p I wount go demotratic but if an even will ocure and i will be able to become democratic country... sorry mate i will :D I just cant play other way... Its always easyer to go in easy way like dictatorships or a specialy Fashism or Comunism... I like chalanges...

Well I believe i will be roled over by Germany but it will be ONE A HELL OF A GAME :) So sit back and enjoy

Ou and BTW im thinking of mil controling UK and France... This will balance HSR Germanys huge advantage... But i will take theys controle only for some operations not whole time.

Hey man, those graphics in your first attempt as Poland were much prettier ;). Oh, and... Kraków. Cracow. Or even Cracovia. But not Crocow ;) It's like calling the US capital Washandgo DC ^^.
Let's hope that UK will influence you towards Free Market a bit. Are you going to use any brigade? And I hope that you will build more Inf instead of Mil.

good luck and have fun getting murdered (again)
you should see someone about this suicidical tendency
:D
:rofl: :rofl:

pjrap said:
Sorry man I was going to do it but then I instaled that TGW mode... The situation was such that I actualy forgot about it... But yo can play it your self:) I will try a HSR mode...

Don't worry about it. :)

It looks like it might be harder this time around with those negative events. Hopefully it won't disrupt your strategy too much.