• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glad to see that you're expanding your alliance but, what about Denmark and Norway, they could help too.

Yep, so war with the Soviets is a guarenteed, as they may push into Finland like usual. Good luck you may be able to last since the Soviets will be destracted by the Finnish.

I look forward to the winter war.

String said:
How the hell did you get your hands on Grodno. Alt. history in 1920's?

Read post #5. :)

GeneralHannibal said:
what about Denmark and Norway, they could help too.

Yes, but the complications involving Germany etc would've meant a lot more modding - I just couldn't be bothered, frankly. And also I feel that they would feel further away from the action, so to speak, and so wouldn't be as concerned.

Regarding a fort line in the extra 'border' territories, it would've been a good idea to 'event' one - I could always do so I guess, tt would kind of make sense. Although is it a bit 'gamey'? :confused:

Who is the head of the alliance? If it is you, any chance of adding Denmark and Norway as mentioned above? If there is a view to joining the Allies at some point, that will require an event as well since there is an existing alliance.

Vann

If you ally Denmark and Norway, then you could join the allies making a fun three-way-war.

stnylan said:
I look forward to the winter war.
ooo its coming its coming! :D fun funfun!

I told you those Nordics were nothing but trouble..

26th September, 1939 - November 14th, 1939

28th September

Eastern Poland falls to the Communists. Boo!

28thsept39yv1.jpg

29th September

A day later, the Germans Annex Poland. Hiss!

29thsept39cf2.jpg

2nd October

The Germans honour the pact. I hope there's no more 'secret protocols', like giving people sphere's of influence..

2ndoct39zq2.jpg

10th October - 23rd October

Three more divisions arrive for the army. Note my resources are dropping, as everybody pulls out of trade deals, thanks to the war.

10thoctjk8.jpg

23rdoct39gz8.jpg

30th October

National Army comparisons of the Baltic Alliance. All my divs are 1939 Infantry, which is more than can be said for the Fins and Swedes.

oct30thnatarmycompyj0.jpg

14th November

A day of infamy. Now the hardest test has begun!

finnishquestionnov14th39zq0.jpg

Incidentally, have you any idea how hard it has been to modify the Winter War events to include victory/loss scenarios? It hasn't been fun! :mad:

The moment we have all been waiting for. Well, I'm not quite sure about all of us, but I have certainly been anticipating this sequence of events with relish!

And fortunately I have no idea about the trails of modifying the war events. I count my ignorance of the matter as a treasured possession! ;)

Good luck against the Soviets !, hope you can hold out against the Red's long enough to force them to make peace..i hope :D

Good luck ,all you need to do is hold out for a few months, I hope.

Only 18 div. You will not defend your boarder its toooooo long.

Man build mil and FAST as many as you can.

Finns has more div then you. Stupid industilization. Dam man playing as Lithunia-Latvia-Estonia seperated i managed to bring 24 div. As i said stupid industrilization.

Whats the terran? As I know there are forests in your provinces. MAKE A DEFENCE PLAN for crist sakes

Wow...this is going to be touch.....Actually I am hoping for a good 'last stand' AAR :cool:

And nice work on the modding.