• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Too bad that the Danish could not beat the USE. However, I fear that the GH would collapse if there was not the threat of uzbeks. The continuing crusade against them is the very lifeblood of the Tartars!

Greatest story of all time. :D

Chief Ragusa it is uzbek.

Also how can an uzbek win a war? They lost cash but still!

Then it´s all linked :eek: That "creature" was banned from his Monsters Inc. world and ended up in the Golden Hordes lands,:eek:

Terraferma - I could but don't stand to gain much. I'd rather spend the effort heading to India.

Soarom - :D Very good.

Battle bunny - I know that and you know that. Murtada probably knows that but the people don't so they'll fall for this kind of propaganda. A civil war would be most opportune for you.

J. Passepartout - A masterpiece it is. I'm glad someone recognises the genius within that last update ;)

SirruShan - Perhaps I ought to find a whole lot of people in the Horde like you and send them over to help the rebels.

Saulta - Thanks.

Tomczas - Of course they are Tatar culture is a very proud thing to be a part of.

Chief Ragusa - I look forward o the next war between the Danish and the uzbeks hopefully they will have wised up by then and can crush the animals. uzbeks in Austria is a plausible explanation.

Grundius - I think you may be right there, its a good mission to have driving you.

billy bob - Of course its the greatest, what did you expect? When they are fighting the Danish apparently they can :mad:

The-Great-Dane - Then they should have driven the uzbeks into the ocean and left it at that.

Battle bunny - Talk like that is treasonous.

Walter Model - I do believe Monster Inc stole the character from this here story.

Saulta - It was in the Tatar Cultural Institute first, Pixar stole this character.

Joke? Must involve an Austrian, Uzbek and a Dane. None of them seem to have displayed a great deal of intelligence.

I look forward to the First Uzbek State and Ennedica growing from strength to strength. The Horde need a good reason to drag them across the sea.

If you do need to find some more people like me, I'm sure you'll only have to walk out your door onto the streets of Astrakhan.

Chief Ragusa said:
Joke? Must involve an Austrian, Uzbek and a Dane. None of them seem to have displayed a great deal of intelligence.

I look forward to the First Uzbek State and Ennedica growing from strength to strength. The Horde need a good reason to drag them across the sea.

Again, it is uzbek

Wow! Austria really had it handed to them!

And a lovely bit of storytelling, even if a crossover with Monsters Inc. ;)

Walter Model - I hope they're funny at least.

Chief Ragusa - You want them to get stronger? :mad:

SirruShan - I hope so.

billy bob - I'm glad to have someone else who knows the correct way of things.

coz1 - That they did. I've become used to civil wars in this game. France has a BB of 122/51 so are falling to them all the time (literally every 2 - 3 years) but never have I seen such a bad civil war as that one.

All - Have played through the next bit and will update within about 12 hours.

Stronger, yes. Then the Horde will have to do the job. It matters not whether they are Uzbeks or uzbeks, they are the blood enemy of the Horde. One that the Horde will seek to smear over any landscape.

It's a lesson that the Austrians have learnt with their mega civil war, the Uzbeks can teach only rebellion.

2-header.jpg
Murtada : Part 10
With the development of his pet project, the Tatar Cultural Institute well under way and Tatar culture being exported further a field in Siberia Murtada was more than happy with the state of affairs within the Horde.
602-colonies.png

Colonisation continues without a problem

Being a khan can be a tiresome job. There's always beheadings to approve, mass deportations to oversee and wars to direct. The pressure of such routine tasks can stress even the best. Murtada was no exception so in the summer of 1723 he retreated to his holiday cottage on the shores of the Caspian with orders not to be disturbed except in the case of an invasion.
riu-front.jpg

Murtada's modest seaside escape

The holiday was a complete success and Murtada returned to Astrakhan in Autumn a completely relaxed man able to fully enjoy the opening ceremony of the Tatar Cultural Institute.

The opening ceremony was of course a grand and spectacular occasion. People travelled from far and wide to see the colourful festivities.
naadam-2.jpg

With no many people attending parking became a real nightmare

ALASH.jpg

The Oesophagutastic Four, a popular throat singing group performed to the delight of all, except those with good hearing

wrestlers.jpg

Local comedy act The Stupid uzbeks perform the ever popular 'chicken dance'

603-open.png

The Tatar Cultural Institute at last opens its doors to all​

Everything seemed to be going well. Murtada was just contemplating a return to his holiday home and it's 24 hour massage service and pastry chef when all his plans for relaxation were ruined.
601-revolt.png

Last edited:
Where did you get your sprites, pal? They look very good - suit the riders of the steppes very well indeed. :)

Couldn't email some my way could you?