• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gul Brown said:
serial runs and parallel runs :)

My Submarine strategy requires ALOT of submarines.
Also they are not being built just yet, they are behind some infantry that will be deployed soon.

Yes in HOI 2 vanilla 1.3 their good but not in doomsday thats for sure :)

The ULTIMATE war is about to ULTIMATELY begin. The ULTIMATE Subs are now here!

Great aar. Also when did Commie China go?

billy bob said:
The ULTIMATE war is about to ULTIMATELY begin. The ULTIMATE Subs are now here!

Great aar. Also when did Commie China go?

Yes my submarines are finally here! Although i hope next to get some tanks before the outbreak of hostilities however it is looking unlikely im afraid.

I have a confession to make....i hadnt noticed Communist China was gone! I will have to look further into it as i remember at one stage they were doing quite well. Or so it seemed :p .

Aslo apologies to anyone who cringed upon seeing my crude photoshopped picture in the last update ;)

WHAT!!!

NO ULTIMATE MECHANIZED TROOPSSS!!!!

I demand a massive mechanized army of DEATH!!

In all seriousness, you really need a good force of mobile formations if you want to achieve any of your goals. There is a reason the West motorised almost all of their formations. Get to it!

Electro Submarines are really cool :D

good luck with the plan! aww the USSR army aint that scary.. :p

Hey coupled with the German armies and a possible war with the axis then yes they are scary :p

Electro Submarines are really cool :D

Damn right they are- and they are all mine!

WHAT!!!

NO ULTIMATE MECHANIZED TROOPSSS!!!!

I demand a massive mechanized army of DEATH!!

In all seriousness, you really need a good force of mobile formations if you want to achieve any of your goals. There is a reason the West motorised almost all of their formations. Get to it!

Yes, however i need the technology. I am not close to getting mechanized troops yet although i can and will start on motorized though if it takes too long to get mechanized. All of this is IC dependant though.

An update will be soon!

The Eastern Headache

Diplomatic Update

Portugal is as good as being the latest member of the allies. Our relations with her have prospered and her willingness to join the Allies continues to increase, her addition to the Allied house is simply a matter of time.
There are other issues still being discussed and debated over, those issues are called Denmark and Poland. It is still unsure if an alliance with the Danes would be a wise idea and, in the long run, her occupation by Britain may be a better idea. Either way, Britain MUST have control of the waters in the region otherwise an invasion of Rostock is simply an unattainable fantasy.

Poland meanwhile is our biggest worry. On the plus side the British army has grown by leaps and bounds and we have sent further armies to France to protect her border and it has been decided it is essential to send men to Poland as she simply cannot cope with a 2 sided invasion from both the Soviet Union and the Germans.

Poland cannot defend her borders - 2 armies are sent including our Scottish army

Further Armies arrive in France - Britain now has a presence in Europe

Military Update

The British army continues to advance

The Germans have panzers, we envy that fact. We will soon begin construction of our own armoured divisions and to compliment our armies we have began construction of some motorized divisions. They should help us greatly in the fighting in the French and German fields and will allow our armies to move much faster than they can now, most importantly they will keep up with our future tank divisions. If Germany wants a war, she is going to get one.

Move at least one set of motorised divisions to the top of the que, please?
:)

I would be careful with Poland, as there are reasons nobody would have ever sent troops there in real life...

AOK. 11 said:
Move at least one set of motorised divisions to the top of the que, please?
:)

I would be careful with Poland, as there are reasons nobody would have ever sent troops there in real life...

i know :D its just i dont want to watch them be completely destroyed on both fronts incredibly quickly. Rest assured i will have transports standing by to retrieve those divisions once it all caves in.

wow....thats alot of red...:p you sure they might be able to escape the kriegsmarine when the time comes?

lifeless said:
wow....thats alot of red...:p you sure they might be able to escape the kriegsmarine when the time comes?

:p

I have many infantry divisions being made above it but they are all very close to completion so the sub will start being made very soon, infact one fleet is already be under construction.

By the way, how is the world did you get electro submarines so quick? Was it simply major tech rushing? If that is the case, no wonder you lag behind in other areas...

Yes i just researched them way ahead of their time and where do you feel i lag behind?

Well, I would say Arm/Mot. I always rush those two, and usually start Mec by early-mid 1940. I love Mec as the UK, as they always work well for me and the British Army.

AOK. 11 said:
Well, I would say Arm/Mot. I always rush those two, and usually start Mec by early-mid 1940. I love Mec as the UK, as they always work well for me and the British Army.

I have actually been following a strategy of NOT rushing techs [obviously subs not included] -- I love my armoured divisions and i will focus heavily on them soon, i was also considering forgetting about motorized and just waiting for mechanized but alas i find both useful.

I think you should build all the hard armored stuff after you are at war. The good war IC, and some others from conquered nations. Just make sure you don't rush this. Build your sub's!!! :D