• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Insahn, here is the new Polish skin I made for you. The sidebar and topbar will be posted soon.

polenskin4bc.jpg

Polish sidebar:

polensidebar9wi.jpg

EDIT:

Here's the topbar:

polentopbar23ig.jpg

I've replaced the original flag you wanted in the topbar with another, because otherwise the topbar looked like this:

polentopbar4vt.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
bump

jorian said:
I made a flag for an alternative united china, and found a nice dragon too, but can't figure out how to move the dragon on the flag without having pixel problems.

The flag:
chiflag8hq.png

the dragon:
chidrag5ov.png

and it should be positioned like this:
chipos4il.png

The stars and the sun should have the same golden color as the dragon.(either the dragons or those ones color should be changed)

Please if you manage to create it also make the game flag and counter/shield for it, thanks. :)

still no T-man :(

jorian said:
bump

still no T-man :(

Anyone know what happened to the fella? One of his students know? :(

Ayeshteni

Is this flag good Jorian? I don't know how to make the flag, but I merged the two images, so Insahn (or someone else) can finish it.

image61bt.jpg

Ayeshteni said:
Anyone know what happened to the fella? One of his students know? :(

Ayeshteni

His website is still online, but he himself has disappeared, and not appeared on the forums for 4 weeks.

:( It appears as if the Graphics King has abandoned us...

I have a slightly unusual request, although there are plenty of them being bandied around here, I need a flag appropriate for a Fascist South Africa ruled by a Boer government following the expulsion of the British after the Boer War, I dont even know what this flag should look like so just run with it, make something, use your imagination and then see it used in my AAR rather soon :)

Thanks

Iron-Chef

Iron-Chef said:
I have a slightly unusual request, although there are plenty of them being bandied around here, I need a flag appropriate for a Fascist South Africa ruled by a Boer government following the expulsion of the British after the Boer War, I dont even know what this flag should look like so just run with it, make something, use your imagination and then see it used in my AAR rather soon :)

Thanks

Iron-Chef

An old suggestion

za-AWB2.jpg

Sorry that ive been offline for last days but ive got problems with my internet provider dunno if it will happen again soon :/

MegaPIMP said:
Hello, I have a request for a flag and shield for this one:

Neo_Zeon_flag.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

shieldmasterpsd7dh.png

flagmasterpsd0xv.png

as usual i'll remind you abou converting it to bitmap

@ Sophianumg@mer
Yes - your work is very good i like it :D

And in the matter of T-Hiddemen Dissapearance - he claimed that he's got an enourmous ammount of work in his school now (after the chess tournament which his team has won :p) and he'll be back after the end of school year in june so don't panic the school year hasn't finished yet - he'll be back soon :D

Insahn said:
And in the matter of T-Hiddemen Dissapearance - he claimed that he's got an enourmous ammount of work in his school now (after the chess tournament which his team has won :p) and he'll be back after the end of school year in june so don't panic the school year hasn't finished yet - he'll be back soon :D

yayyyy.

Good work on the graphics yourself Insahn. They look great. :)

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
yayyyy.

Good work on the graphics yourself Insahn. They look great. :)

Ayeshteni

thank you :p but it's realy not a big poblem to make a shield or flag for hoi since you have got the templates and a photoshop trial (and you know how to use the transform tool there - it was the main proble for me until somebody has taught me to use it :)) I am sure that everyone can make this but of many folks think that's too big deal for them to make a hoi flag using a template (well i thought that way) :p but i think that this topic is very good place for exchange of your work and concepts for flags :p (i am storing a large ammount of flags posted by you and i'm planning to use them in my future games...) ok end of this offtopic :) i am waiting for your another reqests :D

Iron-Chef said:
Yes, I like that, can someone make it up for me?
Thanks!

wasn't it made by T-hiddemen before? but the topic has 75 pages so i understand that tis really hard to find something here - ive remade your request:

shieldmasterpsd1le.png

flagmasterpsd4ms.png

as always remember that it's been posted on imageshack so you'll have to convert it to bitmap format until using it in game :D

Insahn said:
wasn't it made by T-hiddemen before? but the topic has 75 pages so i understand that tis really hard to find something here - ive remade your request:

shieldmasterpsd1le.png

flagmasterpsd4ms.png

as always remember that it's been posted on imageshack so you'll have to convert it to bitmap format until using it in game :D

No he made another version, and counter

Edit:The other versions are on page 56

Last edited:
anti-commi said:
For king Alfonso VIII so about 1931

Is this flag good? (I found it on another site)

shieldcyl2cl.png

flagcyl1fw.png

convert them to .bmp

EDIT: Or this flag?

SPAN1001.GIF