• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tjapjasdf.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I didn't like my result could someone make a tech team picture of this? please black and with

Could someone do the alternate German Union flag in Kaiserreich that looks like the DDR flag in EU please?

Also, a CSA flag like the one on page 642 in EU?

Last edited:
Flags and shields in DH style, please :)

newchin.png

Calcuttaflag.png

500px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

Brilliant as always. Could I get counters for the Indian flags as well? Completely forgot I needed them :D

A slightly large request, but seeing as how I just figured out how to mod my copy of Victoria... meh he he he... Anyway, I'd be very appreciative if someone could make the following flags in Vicky style for the shields (flags are helpful too).

Dominion of Guangxi:
UKCHN-1.jpg
Heh. I had a similar idea as this after managing to convince they Chinese to hand over a lot more than Hong Kong in one Vicky game. Would someone be able to do this shield in Hoi2 style as well please? Vicky style doesn't fit well with the other shields I have. Thanks in advance.

Heh. I had a similar idea as this after managing to convince they Chinese to hand over a lot more than Hong Kong in one Vicky game. Would someone be able to do this shield in Hoi2 style as well please? Vicky style doesn't fit well with the other shields I have. Thanks in advance.

It should probably be a dragon instead...the white sun is a political symbol if anything, representing the KMT party.