• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jawohljt said:
Okay, I have a flag request. Could someone (probably end up being THiddemen) make a flag of this:
th_Jagonia.jpg

Yep, tonight if no one beats me to it . ..

I seem to remeber someone asking for a Communist France skin. I was just wondering if it had been done before going through all the thread. If not, I'll just use the generic one T-hiddemen did.

Or maybe if you could just replace the top bar with this flag?

francecommie.jpg

^Agreed, a really nice pic. Some excellent blending!

HMS Enterprize said:
^Agreed, a really nice pic. Some excellent blending!

It makes me want to cry . . .

Also, an apology to all those with requests pending. I'm taking the night off from graphics. I took thirty students on an hour and a half bus ride and then spent 7 hours at a chess tournament and then rode the bus back (and teh kids were rotten on the bus. I also had my 5 & 7 year old with me. When I got home we called Pizza Hut to order dinner and they were out of dough . . . we called a local restaurant that delivers and they were so busy they said it would be at least an hour and a half before they could start our order . . . So I had to go back out and pick up food . . .

So now I am going to PLAY Hearts of Iron and drink beer . . .tomorrow I have to run the clock and scoreboard at a hockey tournament so the requests will be delayed . . . sorry! :rofl: