• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
arc3371 said:
It looks great as it is. Thank you

Edit:Is it a lot of work to change colours? If it isn´t then perhaps this one would work.
http://www.ngw.nl/int/oveur/images/albania3.jpg.

Edit II: Never mind the link.

No, I still have the layers saved. Here it is with the blag eagle. Personally I think the gold one looks sharper, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

imperial4.jpg

T-hiddemen said:
Well, here are is a potential load screen and BG start, if you only wanted the little 192x48 scenario selection graphic . . .ooops :rofl:

Let me know what you think . . .

Wow! ROCK ON!

Much, much thanks to you! I did only mean the little 192x48 graphic, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to use this! :D

"When Victors Collide"...

T-hiddemen said:
I may switch to these images in my current Italy game, perhaps enthroning a Benito I as Italy emerges as a modern Roman Empire . . .

You mean Caesar Benito?
Or would it be Benito Caesar?

Passivocalia said:
Wow! ROCK ON!

Much, much thanks to you! I did only mean the little 192x48 graphic, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to use this! :D

"When Victors Collide"...

Glad you liked them!! I deliberately went with a less is more theme on these. What's wierd is how different this screen looks on different monitors . . .

I will try and do a scenario selection graphic soon as well . . .

^serously dude, how much spamming did you do to get to almost 900 posts so quick? ;)

...must supress jealousy...

HMS Enterprize said:
^serously dude, how much spamming did you do to get to almost 900 posts so quick? ;)

...must supress jealousy...

Honestly not to much. I mean I do post some "Nice Work" responses, and when I see some of my students on line (usually spamming :) ) I chide them for it ( :rofl: ) which is probably spamming, but on the other hand . .. {going to My Computer to look at hard drive} I have 470mb of HOI graphics, 1,158 files in 69 folders just on this computer, probably roughly the same at home (and yes I did burn a cd and sync the at one point, though they have both grown separately since.) Now are all 1100 graphics posted, no, there are a number of raw and meta images saved, but I feel I do enough real work here to justify a spam every now and then :rofl: :rofl:

Hope I did not sound tooooo defensive :rofl:

and hey, I'm only at 3.36 posts per day . . . (granted I really did not get active here til recently)

T-hiddemen said:
here they are, I made both an HOI and a Vicky shield, because I am going to download this set at home tonight and use them for my Italy campaign and I like Vicky shading . . .

flag_imp3.bmp

shield_imp3.bmp

shield_impv.bmp

counter_imp3.bmp

Thanks so very much. Good to hear that someone else is using this exellent work. Now if there were an event request thread...

HMS Enterprize said:
^serously dude, how much spamming did you do to get to almost 900 posts so quick?

Yeah, I was going to bring something up about T-hiddemen's spamming, too. So many posts filled with empty comments like "Here it is" or "How's this?" or "I changed some of the shading. How do you like it now?", along with some sort of worthless graphic. :)

arc3371 said:
Thanks so very much. Good to hear that someone else is using this exellent work. Now if there were an event request thread...

I'm sure if you start a thread requesting a specific event or ideas for one, you'll have plenty of people to help you out. There are a lot of event-writers around! :D

T-Hiddenmen, is that Cold War mod background hosted at your site. I'd check but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to load (I think it's on my end due to my subpar connection). I just want to include the link in the Readme for my Cold War scenario mod, since it makes the file a little too large for me to upload easily. I plan to do that as soon as I get a scenario graphic for that Kashmir War (Rey hasn't replied to my request yet so I have nothing to show on his part).

Lt Hilsdorf said:
T-Hiddenmen, is that Cold War mod background hosted at your site. I'd check but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to load (I think it's on my end due to my subpar connection). I just want to include the link in the Readme for my Cold War scenario mod, since it makes the file a little too large for me to upload easily. I plan to do that as soon as I get a scenario graphic for that Kashmir War (Rey hasn't replied to my request yet so I have nothing to show on his part).
Hmmn, the blue one with the Victoria stuff, or do you mean something else?