Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you Pukovnik for the award and everyone else for the well wishes. Now I pretty much didn't have any other chance but to post a new update this week :happy:.

When I'm not playing Hearts of Iron, I enjoy a good game of Victoria, which is why I would like to nominate TristramShandy and his Victoria 2 AAR AmericAAR: Land of the Free. While I'm usually satisfied with uniting Germany as Prussia, I'm always interested in reading about other people's attempts to conquer (or in this case "free") as much of the world as possible.

A very large congratulations to TristamShandy! A fine AAR.

Congratulations again, TristramShandy! You are cleaning up in the awards department. :)

Thank you so much! I'm flattered. Real life has put me on the back foot, and I've had to delay my next update, but I very much look forward to writing up the next installment :)

My sincere apologies for not nominating the next weekly showcase on time, I've been a bit more busy than I had anticipated lately.

It's my pleasure to be able to award Rensslaer's AAR 'Serenity - A V2 AAR' the weekly AAR showcase! A nice, novel approach to roleplaying the game, with great writing as per usual. Additionally, the fact that the game is played on vanilla Victoria 2, with HoD on the horizon, adds a rather fitting touch. Highly recommended.

So please join me in congratulating Rensslaer! 'Grats!

Congrats Rensslaer! And since I missed your win, congrats TristramShandy as well!

Great selection. This is an extremely enjoyable AAR.