• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats robou!

Ummm...sorry, but I don't know how to change the thread title. How do I do that?

You simply wait for one of us DMs/mods to stumble upon the thread. ;)

Congrats robou! (Mal beat me by just a few minutes...poo.)

Congratulations robou! I've been reading Sons of Santiago and keep getting interrupted before I've been able to comment. I intend to set that straight right now.

Well, it still comes as pleasant surprise to win an accolade. The timing is probably the most surprising thing. I only returned to the forums a few weeks ago after a lengthy hiatus, and Sons of Santiago has only had one update since then (although there will be a second one later tonight). But this makes this award all the nicer. It is some kind of self-confirmation that I am, perhaps, not as rusty in the fingers as I thought I might be. Also, that the story is still alive and kicking. Hopefully it will attract attention too, since I was concerned about a lack of subscription to what I guess was considered a dead project, but that has since rectified itself. So all in all, this is very gratifying. Thank you so much to magritte2! It really means a lot to me. And I am very, very glad to the back AARland! :)

Congrats, robou :)

Sorry about the delay in replying to this. I have been ill this past week so not really thinking straight. However, without further ado, I would like to pass on this accolade to someone I've followed on these boards for years now. And still, he never fails to impress me with his abilities of world conquest. Plus his name always makes me chuckle. So, to a fellow sufferer this week, the next AAR on the reading list is:

The Historic Inevitabilty of Epic Failure by Prawn Star

Congratulations!

Didn't this win already? Oh well, who am I kidding, this AAR deserves it! Your patience and skill never cease to amaze, PrawnStar. :) If there's still someone around that hasn't read a PrawnStar AAR, do yourself a favor and check this one out and see how far someone can stretch these games.

So congrats mate, treat yourself to some celebratory gravel perhaps! (You'll never hear the end of that one. ;))

You're not a double-winner for nuthin'...congratulations PrawnStar!