• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OMG at last I got on Pdox!!!1 :D
Session was canceled because of lack of players, we can't play with 7 people... :rolleyes: Next time if you can try and find a sub. PLEASE.

Next session will go ahead as normal as last friday was canceled. So Seen and Ironfoundersson, it might be a good idea to find a good reliable sub now. ;)

Good to hear Iron!

-------------------

It was surprising that SGA did not show up last Friday, thereby causing the cancellation, but even more surprising it is that we have not heard from him in the thread.

Something might have happened to him. I believe we must look for a sub for him, or even a "perm" for the two sessions we have left.

This makes it even more clear that we need to exchange telephone numbers. It is not enough with ICQ - SGA for one is very seldom on ICQ.

I assume the burden of looking for a sub mainly lies on the shoulder's of our GMs.

Daniel A said:
It was surprising that SGA did not show up last Friday, thereby causing the cancellation, but even more surprising it is that we have not heard from him in the thread.

Something might have happened to him. I believe we must look for a sub for him, or even a "perm" for the two sessions we have left.

This makes it even more clear that we need to exchange telephone numbers. It is not enough with ICQ - SGA for one is very seldom on ICQ.

I assume the burden of looking for a sub mainly lies on the shoulder's of our GMs.
Now lets not jump to conclusions. :rolleyes: SGA is like that, you may not hear from him during the week, but he does turn up like the rest. He did say he wouldn't be able to get there on saturday too. ;)

Also, looking for subs is not just up to me and Iron, you are allowed to look for subs too you know. ;) :p

Btw: I was getting worried at the lack of posting by people, I just hope people aren't losing interest...

Daniel A said:
Good to hear Iron!

-------------------

It's kind of hard to search for subs if you don't have internet connection at home.

Hopefully that connection is restored tomorrow, but if something goes wrong (which is usually the case with computers :( ) I can't play tomorrow. I'm currently at 50/50 if I can play.

Ironfoundersson said:
It's kind of hard to search for subs if you don't have internet connection at home.

Indeed Iron. That's why I wrote GM in the plural. Time for VE to get into work or delegate. And is not Seen as well some kind of GM?

I will send an email to SGA tonight and see if I can into contact with him.

I sent an email to SGA last night. Let's see this evening when I come if he has answered.

In case he hasn't interested parties are invited to apply for the place. KingBen for instance, do you want to play again?

As always, the GM has the last word in these matters.

Right, if we can't manage to get this session together tonight, we could kiss this game goodbye. So please guys get there on time, 20:00 REMEMBER? :D

John will sub me for at least two hours. After that im sure you can manage to leave sweden alone :D

have fun all!

I played as France :rolleyes: BueDigre played as Porto. Enigma didn't turn up without saying before hand and was subbed by a Vnetter who didn't do a great job. ;)

As France I DoWed Spain when Davout came along, and I would of been able to control all of Spain and Portugal if OE hadn't landed 150k men in catalan. :( Also Nappy spawned in NA which was very annoying and he nearly died of the cold. :D Davout died and so did Murat at the hands of Wellington. But the French Alliance is winning the war. :)

Edit: Ohyeah we also started 1 hour late, because of lack of subs. So I think some kind of punishment should be handed out to Enigma and SGA for holding us up. :D

I'm wondering who is interested in starting ER3? Since ER2 is nearly over. Just so I see if there is any point of starting a new one, otherwise I will just join BF2. :p :D

I enjoy this game, but I probably wont join potential new ER. It depends mostly on the time it is scheduled on.

Lord Ederon said:
I enjoy this game, but I probably wont join potential new ER. It depends mostly on the time it is scheduled on.
If I have anything to do with it, sunday evening or friday night.

Van Engel said:
If I have anything to do with it, sunday evening or friday night.
In such case I surely wont participate :)