• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KINGBEN said:
I can perm as Denmark if its okay - I can also sub as anyone at short notice because Denmark is smaller.
I'm okay with that.

What about Flamey? Does he have problems with whole computer or just hdd? If hdd, get new one ;) If you have software problem, re-format it and do a clean install. You'll save lot of time to yourself (and us :p) while staying in.

EDIT: Any chance your hdd is Maxtor 60GB (4D060H3). If so, I'd buy it from you :D ;)

I wasn't glad after my last session.
I must say I feel tired not of EU II's MP games, but of some players there.
I will look at the stats for last session later: I was lucky to do peace with 1 lost prov only.
I've more interest in modifying a GC scenario and it needs a lot of time.
Fun in playing to everyone on next sessions, give difficult Poland to another one.
Merry X-mas to all.

Elio Vasa said:
I will look at the stats for last session later: I was lucky to do peace with 1 lost prov only.
Fun in playing to everyone on next sessions, give difficult Poland to another one.
Merry X-mas to all.
Haha, I expected inflation city to do this sooner, but ill give you credit for the years you kept trying :rofl: Good luck with your GC map i wont be playing

Elio Vasa said:
Merry X-mas to all.

Yes campaign editing is fun in its own right. :)

Elio Vasa said:
Merry X-mas to all.
So... now we are looking for a Spain and Poland? :(

Chaingun said:
- There was a lot of confusion about the French-English NA agreement, and sub managed to burn down many trade ports of England in vain.

An out of game comment:

There was a ~150 years old treaty between England and France over North America. I didn't intend on breaking it but England shouldn't expect that it would be held indefinately. After a certain amount of time ( I generally have 50 years in mind) a treaty will only be upheld on my part if it is good for me. Unless of course a specific time for the treaty is specified.

Ironfoundersson said:
An out of game comment:

There was a ~150 years old treaty between England and France over North America. I didn't intend on breaking it but England shouldn't expect that it would be held indefinately. After a certain amount of time ( I generally have 50 years in mind) a treaty will only be upheld on my part if it is good for me. Unless of course a specific time for the treaty is specified.

This is relatively true. Too bad sub wasn't informed of the status of this treaty (ie. a 5 years old treaty is somewhat different from a 150 year old treaty as you say).

Can you be more specific Elio, who are those nasty boys you are talking about?

Lord Ederon said:
Can you be more specific Elio, who are those nasty boys you are talking about?
Me thinks the ones that effectivly took Poland out of the game in early phases of this game :D

Seen said:
Me thinks the ones that effectivly took Poland out of the game in early phases of this game :D
He was talking about 50% perms being "good players", others are nasty. You are only one of them ;) Who is the rest?