• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lord Ederon said:
I'm not sure what that penalty would be, cause you were involved too. I offered that peace al least twice before you agreed, so you could tell me it's illegal (which I really didn't know). You didn't, so I find it absolutely fair to not penalize anybody.

I think he is refering to the penalty for editing provinces. So France and OE are still free to buy or sell one province without editing.

Ironfoundersson said:
I think he is refering to the penalty for editing provinces. So France and OE are still free to buy or sell one province without editing.
Ok :rolleyes:

Lord Ederon said:
I'm not sure what that penalty would be, cause you were involved too. I offered that peace al least twice before you agreed, so you could tell me it's illegal (which I really didn't know). You didn't, so I find it absolutely fair to not penalize anybody.

Who cares now anyway? :) I just say I won't add it towards the transfer limit if OE decides to trade other provinces with other countries, but that is unlikely since it only happened once this far.

Van Engel said:
Looking cool and at last Portugal is #1 in trade. :D
Darnit, did i forgot to mention it wasnt allowed to be watched by evil dowers that only win wenn there is a louzy sub? Guess i didnt

Seen said:
Something that isnt owned cant be stolen
But you got it thanks to his sub ;) so it is the same (or similar) as he did to you.

Seen is always bitching about bad performance of his subs. VE is accused of exploiting that situation. I think Seen (and not only him) bought maps from Porto subs (and maybe even AI). I find it same exploit as VE did to Sweden while it was subbed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lord Ederon said:
Seen is always bitching about bad performance of his subs. VE is accused of exploiting that situation. I think Seen (and not only him) bought maps from Porto subs (and maybe even AI). I find it same exploit as VE did to Sweden while it was subbed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The sub (of course not AI! ) i bought it from was I thought John, and he is considered as a good player!

PS: my sub DID do a terrible job, but i haven complained about subs before this. And dont worry, its just getting of steam, the rest of my energy ill spend on revenge ;)