• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lord Ederon said:

To further elaborate on this answer; we had a shortage of subs this Friday, so we had to select the available ones for the most active nations. That's why Russia and Spain got subs, because both were at one point or another involved in human vs human wars.

I may be up for quite some editing for England however, since it has suffered AI for many sessions now, and I don't want the situation like in ER1 where the English might was practically non-existant. Just don't indicate that this is because OE is a friend of England. :rolleyes: :wacko:

May I add, people should try to get their own subs, instead on relying on other players (mainly me and Enigma :rolleyes: ) to find subs for them.

Van Engel said:
May I add, people should try to get their own subs, instead on relying on other players (mainly me and Enigma :rolleyes: ) to find subs for them.

I tried, but failed.
Speaking of failure, I won't be able to play this friday either. It seems events are just against my EU2 commitment for the time being :( Could we postpone the session one week perhaps?

/SGA

SGA said:
I tried, but failed.
Speaking of failure, I won't be able to play this friday either. It seems events are just against my EU2 commitment for the time being :( Could we postpone the session one week perhaps?

/SGA

Postponing a session for one player is not really an option. We have played with four regulars (temporarily) away. All were subbed in that session BTW.

well, i have already two games in the week, they are on saturdays and sundays, and in one of them i play netherlands :D so i don't think i can be a perm
but as i said i can always sub(except this friday), my icq number is written in my signature
:)

SGA said:
I tried, but failed.

/SGA

While England is really need of a sub now (even with regular edits it will still do less well than historically under AI rule), the game won't be postponed until about 4 to 5 players are missing (and also depending on how many reliable subs we can find for those, but 5 is a definate limit). I'm sorry for whatever hinders you though :(, good luck sorting it out.

I CAN play THIS weekend, so of anyone has planned something and has balls to do it this weeekend do it NOW! :D *music* dangerous ... I know :p