• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A worthy winner! Congrats!

Thank you so much for selecting me for this award! It is always an honour to be acknowledged for my writing and it is part of what keeps me writing AARs. I look forward to getting my award in 2015 :p (I've now received one every year through 2010-2014 if you count my Character Writer award as well).

For the next award, I nominate Great One for his AAR Return to Glory - A Teutonic Order AAR. I have always been a fan of the TO and I really enjoy the narrative snippet + gameplay style of the updates, so this AAR is one of my favourite currently ongoing EU4 AARs. It may be a little bit of bias as I've used the same format before in my previous AARs, but I think that it is a good way of balancing the need to tell a story with the need to show off the game. Congratulations Great One!

Congrats!

Congratulations! :)

Very many congratulations

This week, I would like to nominate SDEngineer for his AAR Ye Auld Sod - The reunification of Ireland and subjugation of England. My first AAR was also a Luck of the Irish AAR, but through very different means. SDEngineer makes quick work of England in the first few chapters and has years left to wage a campaign which could go many places.

An excellent choice. Congrats SDEngineer

Many thanks! It has been educational to say the least learning how to write a readable AAR, but I'm glad that some here seem to be enjoying my first attempt - though I now have a far greater respect for those AAR writers with multiples under their belt. I had no idea how many hours went into creating one.