• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats nalivayko! :)

Many congratulations

Thank you everybody for stopping by and offering your congratulations. Made me jump at work when I read I was selected a WritAAR of the Week again, not sure my writing's worth it, but I am not going to argue.

Coz1, thank you especially. Among many people who commented on my AARs your name was always among the first and most dedicated posters. Your support helped me a lot to keep my focus and enabled me to actually finish an AAR or two :D

I am planning to enjoy this honor for a week and promise to select a worthy successor.

Well done nalivayko. Congratulations :)

Congrats nalivayko! Care for some sardines? :D

Congratulations on your award. :)

WELL deserved. Congrats, comrade!

Woo-Hoo a great pick ! :cool:

Joe

MagisterMundi, honored, thank you.

LD, I would... Storey beware.

That you, Lord E, Gul Brown, germanpeon.

With great power :rolleyes: comes great responsibility... So tough to pick a successor, so many good AARs on the forum right now.

I take it that writing matters the most, which cancels my favorite laconic picture AARs? :)

You should pick some newcomer whose skills could use the honor to garner more readers.....That's the ticket! :)

Thanks, Amric, solid advise.

Comagoosie, now when you narrowed it down for me to two people my job is ten times harder :)

nalivayko said:
Thanks, Amric, solid advise.

Comagoosie, now when you narrowed it down for me to two people my job is ten times harder :)
it was a joke :D

Please don't pick the next writer of the week, based on what Amric and I just said, though Amric had good advice. Pick the writer of the week based on writing skill (and how many awards they have not won)

Congralations nalivayko. I've read some of your older stuff, I should probably take this as an opportunity to really invest in reading EU3.

Well, Sunday's here and I cannot delay my week of glory for much longer :) I choose Comagoosie as my successor for obvious reasons.

The Adventures of Captain Boudewijin Kuijper is, as it states, an AAR inspired by the screenshot, a rather unique concept, at least to me. I am usually fond of AARs that are... well, AARs... (For those of you who forgot what that means, an AAR is an after battle report, which means you have to play the story before you write the story). Still, I find myself mesmerized reading Comagoosie's narrative AAR. His writing is good, his story is fun to read, but has enough turns and twists to give you a headache. Before I go on any further and give out the plot, here is the link, do enjoy.

In short, all hail Comagoosie, the new WritAAR of the Week!

Congratulations comagoosie !

:eek:
:eek:

Wow! I just got blindsided. This came out of nowhere. Really it did. And before I start thinking of all the reasons I shouldn't win the award, I must thank nalivayko.

Thank you nalivayko

hmm...I do believe I must prepare a speech. :D