• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nerfix said:
Nothing mind blowing, but 'I also draw'.

I do too. I think I linked my deviantArt page in my profile, if you're interested. :eek:o

Nothing beats an Enfield rifle made in the biggest basition of capitalist pigdom...

3%20Band%20Enfield%20Rifle.jpg

firingpract.gif

The British Empire... :D

BTW, have you ever noticed how communist nations buy shiite tons and sell shiite tons of stuff to ... err .... capitalist nations. :rolleyes:

Henry v. Keiper said:
I do too. I think I linked my deviantArt page in my profile, if you're interested. :eek:o

You're good. And you have a proper digitizer. I wish I could amass enough money to get a (good) scanner. >_<

Voshkod said:
That didn't work when the Commies took Manhattan, but I only had about five years to work with.

May your Commies do better than my Commies!

Ummm...

I only 100% tax(ed) the rich. Result: The aristocrats and capitalists turn into medium-income pops.

But thank you, comrade!

Nerfix said:
You're good. And you have a proper digitizer. I wish I could amass enough money to get a (good) scanner. >_<

Actually, its a mix of my family's scanner and the scanner at my college. I may be a leech, but starving artists have excuses. ;)

Ok, this is hopeless, just utterly plain hopeless.

Sardinia is allied with almost every freaking nation surrounding me and there is no chance in hell I'm gonna give north italy to them.

Oh, and look! The prussian war is nearing with rapid speed, it is 1858 and I don't have freaking muzzle loading rifles when the freaking frankies and germans have freaking breech loaded ****.

This AAR is dead.

:mad:

The AAR is dead. Long live the AAR!

Why can't you make an AAR about losing a game as commie Austria? Or just edit the save file... :eek:o

Good AAR, shame it has to end, AAR's about loosing can be just as intresting as those were you constantly win, if not better!