• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sir Humphrey said:
Who said he would be killed? It would be part of a cunning plan...

I beg you, do not to allow Baldrick to take part of this cunning plan, please...

Allenby? Where are you?

I hoped no one jumped the gun and killed him on a duel on account of breaching his gentlemanly promise.

Seriously, though, I hope you are just busy Allenby and will return as soon as you're able.

VILenin said:
Seriously, though, I hope you are just busy Allenby and will return as soon as you're able.

Indeed. I'm sure that Allenby is busy with that thing that happens while we deal with the AARs.

That is, that crazy little thing called life.

Allenby has died, Allenby has risen, and Allenby will come again. :cool:

Last edited:
Shall we Track him down, Drag him to the Tower and give him paper and a quill?

Aldo said:
I actually think ze Germans have launched an extremely successful counter-offensive which has shocked the Brits and Allenby in perticular. Maybe the next AAR episode will be in German! :eek:

The delay is obviously that Allenby is brushing up on his German before posting the update.

No news yet?

Scaring...

so.......

One can only conclude that Allenby has slid off the edge of his gin bottle, into a lovecraftian oblivion.
nods.gif

Last edited:
Let´s hope he returns soo... :(

Allenby said:
I have things to post. But not yet.
nods.gif

Then everything is allright!

gasp! anticipation!

Allenby said:
I have things to post. But not yet.
nods.gif

And there was much rejoicing. Yea....

Vive le Allenby! Vive l'Empire d'Angleterre!

Eagerly waiting for news from the front...

Hurrah! Now quit the drink and give us an update!

Anyone else realize Allenby hasn't updated in two months? In two days it shall be three! :wacko:

If he doesn't post in the next two days, does Allenby get a record for the most time inbetween updates? :p