• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"A slight accident involving a flux incapacitator, a packet of walnuts and a Dr Who box set."
"We got part Admiral Horatio Nelson and part....."
"EXTERMINATE!"
"......Dalek."

dalek.jpg

It's not very good but the best I could do with MS Paint...

Tanesis,

Edit - I missed the G out of England. Damn.

Last edited:
You have created the most awesome thing ever. I award you a Lord Strange cookie of British Greatness. (You may add a link if you want.)

I love it!
:D

I was going to try doing something on paint but my ability stretches to a slight ability to frenchify Basil Brush.

So is Nelson/Dalek going down better amongst you?

Ah your appreciation is music to my ears. Feel free to use for the minister if you run with it.

Tanesis,

Chapter Vee Eye Eye Eye: Intermission

"Well it would seem we're ready to take on the Frenchie bastards!"
Every member of Parliament is gathered round a buffet table to eat the most britsih food money can buy and celebrate.
"Soon, we shall have back the land that is rightfully ours!"
Cheers from all apart from one small metal gentleman you recently came out of R&D.
"It'll never work."
He didn't shout or any such thing, merely stated fact.
His Britishness speaks, "Ummm and why is that?"
"Because I have an exceptionally large mind and have calculated that you have roughly a 0.001% chance of success."
Everyone cheers.
"With chances like that how can we lose?"
"God I hate people."
His Britishness speaks again.
"You sir, what is your name?"
"Marvin and I'll have you know I'm feeling very depressed."
"Well excellent show Marvin, you are now appointed Minister for Pessimism!"
"Oh goody. Whilst you're at it I have a burning pain in all the diodes down my left side....."
"Sorry Marv, can't here you! But keep a stiff upper lip and all that!"
"Life? Don't talk to me about life..."

Intermission's Intermission.
"A5!"
"Miss. God you really are rubbish aren't you?"
"SILENCE, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"
"Good and E6"
"HIT AND SINK! MY CARRIER HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED!"
"As I said, because you're rubbish."
"SILENCE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERRRRRMINATE!"
"Oh go ahead then exterminate me....."
"YOU WISH TO BE EXTERMINATED!"
"Well I'm feeling very depressed and have a burning pain in all the diodes down my left side......."
"F7!"
"Oh dear that's a hit."
"HAHA! YOU HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED!"
"HEAR THAT MY MINIONS? NELSON/DAAAALEK EXPECTS EVERY SMALL PLASTIC PLAYING PIECE TO EXTERMINATE!"
"Oh god....."

Last edited:
Why introduce Marvin?
Because this thing needs some depressing relief.

And also because I'm in an incredibly surreal mood and the idea of Marvin playing Battleships with Nelson/Dalek popped into my head this morning.

Thoughts?

Why introduce Marvin?
Because this thing needs some depressing relief.

And also because I'm in an incredibly surreal mood and the idea of Marvin playing Battleships with Nelson/Dalek popped into my head this morning.

Thoughts?

Quite awesome, playing Battleships, bravo.

Tanesis,

Marvin, versus a nelson/darlek. Only a mind stteped in Britishness could think of that. Also, why have you not accepted your cookie?

I am not entirely sure what constitutes acceptance of it?

I have put it down as an unofficial award in my sig.
Which I think may have pushed my sig into the realms of most needlessly complicated description of 1 AAR ever.

Also Icklebitt, I love it!
TWO bits of fan art!
Ah, this is life.

Also 5000 views!
Woop!

Last edited:
My cokie is a conventional award, certified by all good AARs (except for those who havent got one)

@Vesimir - Don't fear for it's death, it cannot die!
I'm waiting for the new version of MDS and was afraid non game updates might start boring people.
I've also left it at the point I think I want to pick up on once the game starts, pretty much every major character has been crowbarred in so until I find someone else to steal ideas from, I mean, until I find fresh new ideas of my very own then I won't be writing much.

@Lord Strange - You cokie might be a conventional award but the cookie is not.
And I had a cookie before it was cool.
:)

True. I swear I musn give any more *sees another absurdly good AAR and gives it a cookie*

Screw it.
UPDATE!

Chapter Eye Ecks: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

"Tell us who you work for Mr Brush and ze pain will stop."
"NEVER!"
"You, Generic Badguy Henchman #3, twist 'is tail until 'e talks."
"You'll never get it out of me Docteur Non!"
"I believe we will, Brush, every man will talk when enough pressure is applied."
"I am no man, I AM A FOX!"
Basil Brush fires a dart from his utility tail. It strikes Generic Badguy Henchman #3 in the chest and sticks there, injecting it's poison into his blood.
He then turns on Docteur Non.
"You underestimate me Docteur Non, I am more resourceful than you think."
"No, you underestimate me Brush!"
He pulls a baguette from his beret and fires three bulletts.
Basil Brush dodges each with ease then throws himself at Docteur Non who falls into an inexplicably well placed vat of acid that noone noticed until now.
"DAMN YOU BRUSH!"
"Toodle Pip old bean, see you next time when you recount to me your escape from the acid in dreary monologue before outlining your plans and leaving me time to think up my escape."
He turns to leave, his brush waving behind him.

Later on......
Basil Brush walks to his favourite brothel in the area, La Place de Sex.
As he enters he greets the madame and orders the usual, tea, milk not sugar.
He chooses from the women available and as he walks up to his choice he mutters to her "Did you know I'm a memeber of the Klu Klux Klan? I'm a wizard under the sheets."
"BOOM BOOM!"

Now dear reader imagine for yourself the latter scene which I have left out.
It features a good deal of brush action, "Boom Boom"ing and other sounds of intense pleasure.
And may that image now haunt you for the rest of the week.
Cheers for reading!

Last edited:
Thanks to you I won't drink tea ever again.

You know you could drop the entire AAR and just stick with Basil Brush updates, certainly I'd enjoy it! :D