• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
grayghost : Actually I don't want them stayed there, as we could expend our sphere of Influence to Central Europe...... :cool:

Rotten Venetic : Just a tech name, don't worry. :)

Sir Kenny : Too bad we don't have enough time to do so. :(

Cantonia.png

Greater Cantonian Republic

Red Hunt (2)
(1947.11.13 - 1948.01.01)

CS101.png

Another city was liberated by Gaan Gwok-dung on November 15.

CS102.png

In the meantime, Field Marshall Wang Tsing-fei was ordered to capture the city of Yaroslavl, which located only 250km from Moscow.

CS103.png

Stalingrad Region was liberated on December 1. Many people especially those being oppressed by Stalin's rule celebrated the entering CEAN soldiers.

CS104.png

Later this day, the communist government in Finland was overthrown by US forces after the fall of her last base.

CS106.png

Europe, December 1, 1947.

CS107.png

Seeing that the Allies were steamrolling throughout Europe, CEAN forces were ordered to speed up the advance. The December offense was launched.

CS108.png

Field Marshall Lao Zi-feng reached Novorossisk on December 20. Although he could reach Crimea by corssing the sea of Azov, the Romanian Navy was spotted there to block CEAN transport ships.

CS109.png

The second phase of December offense aimed at eastern Ukraine.

CS111.png

Europe, January 4, 1948.

Cantonia.png

Red Hunt (3)
(1948.01.02 - 1948.02.01)

CS113.png

50 thousand Soviet soldiers were trapped at Krasnodar and were forced to surrender. Most of their equipment, especially the powerful AK-46, was sent back to East Asia to study.

CS114.png

Wang Tsing-fei launched an assault against Rybinsk, which was directly connected to Moscow.

CS115.png

Rybinsk was captured on January 14. Now CEAN soldiers even could be seen from the Kremlin.

CS116.png

Major advance in January, which aimed on taking control of eastern Ukraine.

CS117.png

With the fall of Melitopol, the garrison in Crimea was isolated with the one in Russia.

CS118.png

Gandhi, the founding father of modern India, was assassinated by a Hindu radical at New Delhi. Many people in India and the world mourned his death.

CS119.png

Kursk region was liberated.

CS120.png

Europe, February 1, 1948.

Cantonia.png

Red Hunt (4)
(1948.02.02 - 1948.03.08)

CS121.png

Seeing that this was the right time, Field Marshall Wang Tsing-fei executed the order of capturing Moscow. Without enough recruits, the garrisons were forced to retreat, despite that Stalin ordered they must not abandon their capital.

CS122.png

On February 8, Wang Tsing-fei, Miihkali and 45 divisions of soldiers captured the Moscow Kremlin. The fall of capital, and rumours about Stalin being captured and executed caused chaos through the Red Army. Days later, Gaan Gwok-dung claimed that "The war will end in three months.", after he saw several Russian soldiers surrendered to him.

CS123.png

Battle of Odessa. After capturing this port city, Besabaria would be in CEAN's reach.

CS124.png

Sevastopol, along with Crimea, was totally liberated by CEAN forces.

CS125.png

Another large-scale assault was launched on February 27 to gain control of central Ukraine, including Kiev.

CS126.png

Europe, March 1, 1948. Leningrad, the new capital of Soviet Union, was nearly encircled by US forces. Also, English forces liberated most of northern Germany.

CS127.png

Kiev was liberated by Gaan Gwok-dung himself on March 3. Later the government of Ukraine Autonomous Area was formed, and would be the future governement of Ukraine.

CS128.png

An assault against Constanta, the last port city of Romania, was launched.

Our military has done an impressive progress, now, onwards to Victory! For Democracy, For Cantonia!

I would aslo like to point out that the Allies are fighting harder on Sourthern France, of course, thanks to our superior military, the remaining Soviet divisions are entangled in a hopeless battle against the CEAN!

DarkReborn said:
Our military has done an impressive progress, now, onwards to Victory! For Democracy, For Cantonia!

I would aslo like to point out that the Allies are fighting harder on Sourthern France, of course, thanks to our superior military, the remaining Soviet divisions are entangled in a hopeless battle against the CEAN!
Not likely, actually the Soviet Union abandoned most of western Europe just to fight against CEAN...... :wacko:
(That happened when Cantonia was in war with Republic of China, which they send all their soldiers to southern China and abandon the northern front)

Cantonia.png

Red Hunt (5)
(1948.03.09 - 1948.04.15)

CS129.png

CS130.png

CS131.png

Three important regions of the Soviet Union were totally controlled by CEAN, and the morale of our soldiers were higher and higher.

CS132.png

On March 24, British marines landed on Copenhagen and captured the city during the midnight. The communist regime in Denmark was overthrown at dawn, when reinforcements from the Jutland reached the city.

CS133.png

Field Marshall Gaan Gwok-loeng liberated Warsaw, the capital of Poland, on March 28.

CS134.png

Europe, April 1, 1948. Communist regimes in Europe were falling quickly after the fall of Russia.

CS135.png

After securing the surrounding regions, CEAN launched an attack against Bucharest, the capital of Romania.

CS136.png

On April 12, the Minsk region was liberated, and the Belarus Autonomous Government was found to prepare the independence of their homeland.

CS137.png

After the fall of Prague, US forces overthrown the communist government of Czechoslovakia.

Now what we would need would be a freaking war between allies and CEAS as alllies would be affraid of Chinese influence in Russia and thus had great strongold for Europe.

Cantonia.png

War is Over
(1948.04.16 - 1948.05.10)

CS138.png

After the fall of Bucharest, the communist government of Romania surrendered to CEAN after handing her army to the dooming Soviet Union. Later, Carol II, the former king of Romania arrived at Bucharest and had a meeting with Gaan Gwok-dung to discuss about the rebuild of his nation.

CS139.png

On the next day, Poland surrendered to CEAN too.

CS140.png

Europe, May 3, 1948. The war was going to end.

CS141.png

CS142.png

After 4 years of war from Siberia to eastern Europe, Soviet Union finally surrendered to CEAN. Stalin, the head of Soviet Union was lost before the surrender, and no one ever see him again. One day later, Deutsche Demokratik Republik, or German Democratic Republic in English, surrendered to the Allies. Finally, the war was over.

745px-American_military_personnel_gather_in_Paris_to_celebrate_the_Japanese_surrender.jpg

Citizens in Paris celebrating the end of war.

CS143.png

Scattered Europe, after the dismiss of Comintern.

The war against Soviet Union and her fellows are ended. However, the war-torn Europe was divided between the Allies and CEAN. After several considerations, Gaan Gwok-dung, the leader of CEAN, decided a new organisation should be formed. The Commonwealth of Independent States (Chinese/Cantonese : "獨立國家聯合體", Russian : "Содружество Независимых Государств", German : "Gemeinschaft Unabhängiger Staaten") is formed. Apart from Cantonia, Kingdom of China, Japan and Turkestan, which were the original members of CEAN, Mongolia, Siberia, Transural Republic, Persia, Transcaucasian Federation, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, Poland and Lithuania become the founding members of CIS.

Gen.jpg

On June 1, 1948, the Geneva Conference is held between CIS and the Allies. In this conference, the border between CIS member states and the Allies is adjusted. Although there are several times tension built up between the superpowers, the conference is a success, as most nations receive a reasonable border. (debatable :D )

Overview on Eurasia
Balkan
Poland and Baltic
(Black names indicate CIS member states; Green names indicate the Allies, and yes, several borders were sacrificed to political interest)

Here's the question : Since the war against Soviet Union is over, and World War IV seems not so possible, this story probably is going to end after several novel. Yet if you insist, and with a possible goal, then this AAR will continue. :)

Reno Vercetti said:
Here's the question : Since the war against Soviet Union is over, and World War IV seems not so possible, this story probably is going to end after several novel. Yet if you insist, and with a possible goal, then this AAR will continue. :)

Not sure I understand.

and on earlier issues, its OK I am not Religious at all.

War is over!

I really like Gong Ji-sing's overall attitude... Its not ho I pictured it, but I like it.

edit: 100 posts! go me!

Bialystok, Byelsk, Brest Litovsk, Kowel should go to Poland. And don't Balkanise the Balkans, just release a big Yugo there.

Also, notice how the Canto-British border in Poland looks like the pre WWI russo-german border?

And, you should do some updates on the the situation in late 1953 and the new „cold war” competition between the CIS and NATO.

(and in Romanian it's Comunitatea Statelor Independente ;) )

EDIT: Is the US Soviet territory going to become Primorsky?

gis : :)

Crush3r : New Polish border would be drawn later. :)
And yes, it does look like WWI border, but I decided not to keep this border, to protect Polish interest, of course. :D

That probably would become a state of USA, known as Primosky or New Alaska. :cool:

Sir Kenny : I would, but I'm just asking whether you guys want me to complete some "Aftermath" jobs before the document is done. :)

cloneof : lol

Masked Pickle : Nyet, CIS should be one and indivisible. :p

Viden : Thanks. :)

SeedSnatcher : Cold War, or if you prefer a hotter one...... :p

Well, it seems your plans for central Europe didn't quite pan out, but some dramatic expansion non the less.