• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RedInc continues to be the best of us

Is that an ese lynch?

Official vote count, at deadline

Hazbot - 8 - Spockyt, ClaudLC, Sleepyhead, Gen. Marshall, Jacksonian Missionary, Hax, jeray2000, Wagonlitz
Jacksonian Missionary - 7 - Canadian_95_RTS, Ithvan, Capibara, enkhuush, Cliges, Panzer Commader, esemesas
esemesas - 7 - Audren, Brown Demon, alxeu, horny99, LatinKaiser, Redinc, Tornadoli
Gen. Marshall - 3 - NotOK.12, Hazbot, jonas-Lövgren
Comm Cody - 3 - aedan777, madchemist, k-59
Health - 2 - Daffius, Steed
LatinKaiser - 1.5 - JCan/2, Kaisersohaib
Wagonlitz - one - EUROO7
madchemist - 1 - Lemeard
Rovsea - 1 - deathbywombat
Canadian_95_RTS - 1 - Health
Hax - 1 - AvatarOfKhaine
Tornadoli - 0.5 - De Chatillôn/2
Kaisersohaib - 0.5 - JCan/2
EUROO7 - 0.5 - De Chatillôn/2

Not voted - 2 - Comm Cody, Citizen1oo1

Any protests?

VOTE WAGONLITZ

Meh. A little weak. You also were talking about aliens, which to my knowledge is not a bugbear of Musk's.
Isn't he one of the people who along with Hawking is making the very sound argument that we shouldn't try to make aliens aware of our existence? (Because if humanity is any example then we can't expect any leniency; just look at how we have treated differently looking members of our own speciel---let alone other species.)
Contrary to earlier opinions, Wagon IS here, and is just very, very quiet. As he ALWAYS is as a baddie.
How is me being here now proof of having been here previously in the day?
Unvote whoever
vote ese
Don't you have to properly unvote?

Wagonlitz that slimy snail, ruined everything again.
Considering what happened last big, I thought you would be opposed to such massive ties. :D

<roleplay>

*Elon Musk, defeated, walked off the stage as a wooden box is taken to the noose.*

</roleplay>

So Wagonlitz was here and just kept quiet. 100% baddie.

Depending on what Hazbot is, Torn is a good candidate for baddie of another pack. Contrary to what he claims, Hazbot was in a TIE with myself, Jackson and ese earlier, and Tornadoli made sure that Hazbot was left behind.

Ret this be a resson to everyone, this is what happens when you insurt the great reader

Hazbot is nuke

Great reader is preased

The tradition is that Wagonlitz quote the incident.
Didn't plan on posting it, since others had explained what he did, but since you asked nicely.
Oh God, we lost another two villagers.

Holy baddie tell, Batman!

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

You shall pay for your sins!

Btw, Euro could you please explain why you vote drxav?

Vote Video

Wow, this is the emptiest post i have ever seen

He is the only highly intelligent psychopath I know to be playing this game other than EUROO7, and EUROO7 was cleared by being the night 1 hunt.

Although, this could also be the work of a Randy gone mad. The first hunt was misdirection. The second a show of strength.

EDIT: Not to mention, this last hunt makes the first three deaths of the game The Good, The Bad & The Ugly! :D It's beautiful!

Oh god you are a wolf......
Vote Videowolf

How do you know that he's not expressing honest and open anguish at the update?

If he is, that deserves some sort of recognition for his emotional devotion to WW. I mean, if he feels it that intensely, he's got the soul of poet. This is to be commended. We need players like this.

Who is this videonfan? A fan of videons? Videos? What is that? Well it isn't for sure cigars.

*continues to smoke my cigar in front of the crowd*

VOTE videonfan

article-2422952-001AE2C600000258-28_634x814.jpg

I'm more curious as to whether or not he'll add in "And Cliges made a somewhat funny reponse...". That's one of the eternal toss-ups.
I'm not sure what exactly you refer to.

I was trying to look for posts by videonfan to find that thread and apparently he's now @unmerged(271387) :( Oh god, we lost a player
You have much to learn, young padawan.

Considering what happened last big, I thought you would be opposed to such massive ties. :D
He was in one?

So Wagonlitz was here and just kept quiet. 100% baddie.
What are you talking about? Have you completely missed that I've been posting in the last ~2 hours?

Didn't plan on posting it, since others had explained what he did, but since you asked nicely.

I'm not sure what exactly you refer to.

You have much to learn, young padawan.

He was in one?

Yes. This made my day.