• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There was not tie though; the count was posted while Hax changed his vote.

Yeah I see that now. But still its possible someone else was lurking waiting for a vote switch.

Day one

As soon as you realise The Bad was murdered you decide the murderer must be somebody he was familiar with. The Good is the first suspect but very soon The Ugly is also brought to the spotlight. In the end you decide he has to be hanged one more and this time final time. He stares with disbelief at the lynch mob; disbelief equalling the first time The Ugly gazed at mirror.

the_ugly_hanging_zps57e74000.jpg

He curses and screams when the noose tightens but that doesn’t help him. The Ugly, Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez, also known as the Rat, dies by your hands. Unfortunately you realise that he wasn’t member of Frank’s gang; The Ugly (Daffius) was normal settler.

Night two

One of your prime suspects during the day barely survived the lynching. It is no surprise that he seeks somewhat remote place to spend his night as he is clearly afraid of the mob changing their mind. And no wonder since you almost lynched him and who knows if the mob would be willing to have another go during the night?

blondie_dead_zps80a76c0c.jpg

You find The Good on a sun-baked desert without his gun, hat or water bottle. It is obvious such hardy and experienced man would venture into the hellish area without preparing properly so you conclude he must have been forced to go there at a gunpoint. Whatever the reason for this, one thing is clear. The Good (Wagonlitz), normal settler, was murdered by Frank’s gang.

GreatUberGeek missed his vote and will be subbed out. EUR007 is the only sub in the list - will you sub in?

Why would the wolves hunt wagon? I can't figure that out.

Why would the wolves hunt wagon? I can't figure that out.

I have a theory, but will wait for my role. Wouldn't want to lead you to the wolves if I am a wolf myself.

Oh God, we lost another two villagers.

I have a theory, but will wait for my role. Wouldn't want to lead you to the wolves if I am a wolf myself.

Excellent, I am a villager.

This is the work of highly intelligent psychopathic werewolves.

Vote Drxav

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

You shall pay for your sins!

Btw, Euro could you please explain why you vote drxav?

He is the only highly intelligent psychopath I know to be playing this game other than EUROO7, and EUROO7 was cleared by being the night 1 hunt.

Although, this could also be the work of a Randy gone mad. The first hunt was misdirection. The second a show of strength.

EDIT: Not to mention, this last hunt makes the first three deaths of the game The Good, The Bad & The Ugly! :D It's beautiful!

Holy baddie tell, Batman!

How do you know that he's not expressing honest and open anguish at the update?

If he is, that deserves some sort of recognition for his emotional devotion to WW. I mean, if he feels it that intensely, he's got the soul of poet. This is to be commended. We need players like this.