• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't take a lack of comments as a lack of interest. I just don't comment that much unless something truly spectacular happens, or if I'm becoming impatient.

The Fall of France

resized_FALL-OF-FRANCE-WORLD-WAR-2.jpg

The situation is very bad, for the enemies of the Union! With most of Northern France taken, the Ottoman Empire cut in 3 and the French Empire in 2 .. we are doing nothing but waiting for their surrender.
euiryh.jpg

June 30, 2005. Istanbul is under the red flag.
fok7py.jpg

One day after, the Ottomans surrendered. Greece claimed independence. We gave them, partialy.
The Central European front is doomed to failure. Romania, without any help .. can do nothing but to surrender. The rest of the French army there is disbanding and running everywhere possible.
2hwd9wn.jpg

As expected, a coup d'etat took place in Romania. Now they are under our control.
2jbnogl.jpg

On the same day of July 1st, 2005. France surrendered. Their army was completely destroyed, their indestructible army led by Napoleon ... and yea' ... is Napoleon running from it's fate? He shall be caught and judged!
Meanwhile, the de-colonization process is starting in Africa. The colonies of the former French Empire are becoming independent states.
2vnnfdi.jpg

New states are born in Europe!
zwl05j.jpg

iyplie.jpg

On the same day, the Confederates decided to make peace. Putin and Gorn accepted, for now.
The Siro-Human Union is at peace.
244v3u8.jpg

The day of July 1st is remaining in history. The peace in the Siro-Human Union didn't last too much. Putin fulfied his promise. The Republican Sirussians from Britain will be crushed!
wld3ep.jpg

The capital of Russia was moved to Moscow!
6y1hky.jpg

December 29. The greatest Transport Fleet the world had seen is ready to cross the channel. If the Sirussians didn't invade us, we shall invade them ! Terra will be free!
2e0pwd5.jpg

The end of chapter XXII:
The Rise of the Siro-Human Union

Chapter XXIII:
Day of Defeat

The Invasion of Britain

article-1104459-02EF4148000005DC-445_468x384.jpg

January 6, 2006. The first wave of Russian troops are facing resistance on the beaches. All they could do on the beaches, was nothing but to run. They couldn't see from where are the bullets coming. All the darkness in the world looked like it decided to go over Britain.
11m9gkj.jpg

After 2 days of fighting on the beaches ... and with the help of the Imperial Sirussians, which weren't strange with that kind of wars .. the Russians managed to win.
vx1cvt.jpg

January 21, all of the Siro-Russian forces are in Britain. The Republican Sirussians are still outnumbering us.
28svhw6.jpg

After one more week, the battle of London was won!
2rzywjs.jpg

We are expanding quickly. The experience of the Imperial Sirussian troops is proving really usefull for the Russians.
iy0o4o.jpg

Meanwhile, on the rest of the continent, the countries are already producing troops and sending them to Britain!
Romania had to give the whole of Moldova to Russia.
2zqdj75.jpg

February 4, Something strange happend in London. The Russians were engaged by a whole Republican army which appeared from nowhere. Gorn, the leader of the Imperialists was alerted. He knew exactly now that the Republicans are using a transporter, only if he could find it before the Russians do..
2v9f19h.jpg

A big victory was achieved in Lincoln.
2csiarr.jpg

Victory in Manchester! And a great battle in the Exter pocket. The Republicans will have to surrender sooner or later.
2mcis6r.jpg

Despite our huge numbers and their lack of supplies, they managed to inflict us a lot of damage in the battle of Exter. Plymonth will be their last stand.
1498ajk.jpg

Are you going to communistic England or all provincies will be returned to UK?
Union of Britain all the way.
UK and the CSA are my enemies, but for now, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Now, you should go back in time and conquer the world with Castille, its the last achivement you have to get :p
Sorry, but there are no more machine times, and the souls are losing their power. Napoleon dissapeared and Kan, the ruler of the Sirussian Republic is about to lose on Earth.
And, this AAR is approaching to it's last chapters, which I hope it will make this AAR to stay in your memory for a long time. :D
it seems that UK is trying to retake Scotland :X
Yes. The Aliens transfered all they've got to my front, the bad thing for the Napoleonic soldiers in North is that they should be low on organisation. I don't see them liberating the whole of Scotland.

The Fall of the Sirussian Republic. The Reborn of the Sirussian Empire

Deacon_alien_prometheus_born.jpg

More Sirussian troops are engaging the Russians in London !
n3vjae.jpg

The attempt of the British to retake Scotland is a failure.
e97wxf.jpg

33 divisions are about to be destroyed in Plymouth.
rkvg5h.jpg

February 28, almost 2 months from the Russian invasion of England, and Glasgow is liberated!
245dbm1.jpg

Victory in Plymouth!
fxh501.jpg

March 3, Kan, the soul leader of the Sirussian Republic surrendered to the United Kingdom instead of Soviet Union !
He was shot down by our planes while he was trying to get to London.
Gorn, the leader of the Sirussian Imperial Forces insisted to have it's revenge on him. Kan was the reason why the Sirussian Empire, and Xardas have died.
Gorn knew about the souls, and he knew that Kan was trying to get to the transporter in London.
And now, that Kan is the prisoner of Gorn, Kan is powerless, and the souls are dying. Kan have nothing to do but to show the transporter to Gorn.
After that, Gorn went to Moscow.
117wfo9.jpg

The British Union is born!
28t9mye.jpg

G: Hello, Putin.
P: Good day, comrade! What is Kan doing?
G: This is not your concern. I came here to let you know that Napoleon is hiding in the Confederate States of America. I decided that I will let you to have him. Kan is enough for me.
P: Thank you, comrade! We will go anywhere to find him! The CSA will fall!
G: Yeah, for the sake of your planet, and of a good fight, you have to capture him.
We are at war!
P: WHAT?
G: The Sirussian Republic was standing in Kan, if there is no Kan, there is not Sirussian Republic. The souls are dying, and they have to listen to me.
I staged a coup. The Sirussian Empire is reborn! And I shall continue what Xardas has started! The whole Galaxy will be ruled by my great empire!
P: Then it's war! The Soviet Union will fight to it's final breath!

CSA. The hideout of Napoleon.
23uzjtz.jpg

The end of Chapter XXIII:
Day of Defeat

XXIII CHapters,this is one of the longests AARs ever (and Thank God for that)

With the permission of Mr. Capiatlist, the next following chapters will contain photos from M&B - Star Wars: Conquest.

Last edited:
Chapter XXIV:
Galaxy at war

A too long story

276293-bigthumbnail.jpg

That war? You should get used to it. This war had started 500 years ago...or maybe more? I stoped counting .. the date is irrelevant. Anyone is just trying to build himself a name ... or to survive.
Not a planet escaped ... by the what ... I'm LucaR, I'm a German commander fighting for the Soviet Union. I'm not a communist, and I'm not planning to become one. My parents have died on the front, Planet Coruscant remained their graveyard. From then I decided to forget the ideologies, and to grow trough the ranks. I shall never send my men to an unwinnable battle, like the Russian commander did with my parents.
The story of that war is old ... it's like a fairytale which my parents tried to tell me when I was young.
Some souls got the control of the two capital planets of the Sirussian Empire and the Soviet Union. But there was still resistance, the Soviets and the Sirussian Imperials forged an alliance, and they won.
The Soviet Union smashed the Republican Sirussians, which were controlled by the souls.
Soon after, Gorn, the former leader of the Sirussian Empire betrayed the Humans, taking Kan, the Sirussian possesed by the souls.
The Soviets responded with the invasion of America. The CSA fell easly, and Napoleon was caught somewhere in Texas.
Both of the factions had their souls as prisoners. They didn't know, but this will be the largest war the galaxy had seen.
The Sirussian transporter to Earth was destroyed by Gorn before leaving. This gave time to the Sirussian Empire to rebuild...until one day when the Soviets launched nuclear attacks through space ! Mars, Mercur, Jupiter, most of the planets were destroyed. Sirus escaped with light problems.
It wasn't long until the black holes appeared. The old destroyed planets dissapeared, and more new planets appeared.
The Invasion Fleet of the Humans was ready, they captured as many new planets as they could, the Sirussians did the same ... and here we are.
I'm just a commander which will do anything to survive, to keep his men alive, to fight for the right decisions...
Oh...sometimes I just wish to forget about communism and their ways of fighting ... not to say about the Sirussians.
I just want peace, and I'll do anything for it.

For what are they fighting?

Frankensteins-Army-10.jpg

My journey as commander is starting. The General gave me 6 men ... 6 men I must protect against the Sirussians ...
I just left Berlin, and now I'm finnaly free to choice the way I am going ..
2wmj891.jpg

I was very happy to meet Mon Mothma in Berlin. She is the leader of the Soviet Union. She is the first woman leader .. but she is more harshly than the other male leaders were. She gave me the promotion ... I'm pretty proud of myself.
alp2s2.jpg

The Sirussian Empire is ruled by Emperor Palpatine. I heard stories about him, and I really don't wanna meet him on the battlefield.
On the edge of the Galaxy are the Hutts ... they are mercenaries. They are fighting for money, how dissapointing .. but still, they are great soldiers and I'm glad that the Soviet Union has good relation with them.
The Hutts arrived to our Galaxy from the Black Holes.
2cygpc5.jpg

This is Planet Sirus. It is amazing for me that I came so close to it. Ussualy it's very guarded.
11rfwpv.jpg

My mouth spoke without me ... We were engaged by one of the Patrol Fleets of the Sirussians! This is my first battle as a commander!
111t4p4.jpg

The Patrol Fleet decided to push us to a near planet. We started the battle there.
The Sirussians are looking scary from the distance.
25ovuqh.jpg

They are better than expected. My gun is almost useless against them.
2edd0gj.jpg

Unfortunately, it was a disaster. The Sirussians overruned us. Half of my men died ... it was the worst start I could have. Why did I tried to get close to Sirus? Now I'm a prisoner...
2ep3mog.jpg

But it didn't take long till I planned my escape. I engaged the Sirussians on their ship!
242x4w3.jpg

They all died, and their ship is mine now!
1222jir.jpg

After that first escape of mine, I decided to forget about the war for some time and to earn good money by joining the tournaments.
2464diw.jpg

My team was crushed in the first round...I lost a good amount of money ... this is really not the best start I could've had.
2v1m64m.jpg

Mon Cal .. a tournament lost, what could be worser?
2d6tkp4.jpg

And again, my mouth ... I was trying to relax a bit at the cantina ... just to see two drunk guys starting a bar fight ... I had nothing to do but to protect myself, and damn, I'm so good at protecting myself .. I killed everyone. Was that my duty as a soldier? I killed unarmed people ... and the administrator of the Planet sent his congratulations to me. Am I becoming a communist?
2624as2.jpg

The Soviets are really having good relations with the Hutts.
The Hutt Cartel engaged some Deserters of the Red Army, and my ship being close to the planet where the fighting was going on, I decided to help the Hutts. I didn't know, but that battle was about to change my view about the deserters..
14aww8y.jpg

The poor guys were massacrated. They've got no chances. Only 1 Deserter survived the battle, and I took him as prisoner..the Hutts were killing without mercy, not taking any prisoners at all.
2qmdhg9.jpg

Even if wounded, he survived. I asked him about the reason of their desertion. He answered, with pride:
If you are going to send me to the army again, I will desert again, and again until the fall of the Soviet Union or of my death.
Long Live the Free Humans!

...That guy had my ideas...if I think better, the idea of being free ... is unbelievable .. and that guy managed to be free for a little time ... a little time .. but at least, it was.
I decided to bring him into my little army, he knew I wasn't like the other communist commanders.
2l90gia.jpg

Amazing!Is not only inter-Mods but have even Mount and blade in the AAR!AWESOME!