• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hate that peninsula the lack of infrastructure just makes it a pain.

I hate that peninsula the lack of infrastructure just makes it a pain.
It will be even funnier if I don't succeed to split the enemy forces and that I will have to fight all of them while being supplied in Kola (the province) and with a +20/25% bonus because they are surrounded :(

Honestly, this is ridiculous. How are they being supplied? The Chronosphere is allied technology!

Honestly, this is ridiculous. How are they being supplied? The Chronosphere is allied technology!
I hope that they have only this one...

What the ever-loving hell are the Finns doing anyway?! Don't they want Karelia back/Greater Finland?
They are smart, they don't want to Make Finland Great Again... but they have built a wall of units along their border. I wish I had them, but for some reason our relations keep degrading :(

hZVmGoU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Another province which name can't be pronounced is lost

Ah, good old Naberezhyne Chelny, not a mouthful at all. :p
Happens to me all the time when I fight the Soviet Union too.

Last edited:
Reactions:
This is really painful to watch. No matter how skilled the German commander is, he will be drowned by Russian armor and American bombers. Odd, that.

Damn Finnish foolishness!

This is really painful to watch. No matter how skilled the German commander is, he will be drowned by Russian armor and American bombers. Odd, that.
Lol, so oddly historical :)

@Lucifer
You don't think the Amis are going to try a landing in France/Spain, do you?
I don't think that they are ready to commit suicide, unfortunately.
Damn Finnish foolishness!
I misssss these 31 divisions. :(

And you just know after the Bear is beaten, they'll come knocking on the Reich's door, asking for their Greater Finland in exchange for an alliance. As if anyone would need them then for anything other than partisan duty.
Well, the Swedes don't allow transportation through their country (by decision). It is not that I even need it, but... well... they refused (relations are too low, let's figure why!) and the mustachioed took it adversely.

Imports from whom, British India through Iran?

I've got to admit it. I've become addicted to your AAR. I keep checking it everyday for news on the front. I know that the communists don't even stand a chance, but the struggle is part of the fun! Thank you :)

Reactions:
Honestly this is ridiculous and were you I'd be tempted to quit. You own Baku and Iraq and the Soviets somehow can supply their Karelian forces from Vladistovok because America has enough oil to fund the entire world?

God dammit Japan, step up your naval game!
:rolleyes: They have started... http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...g-panzer-ii-wif2.688899/page-78#post-20930839

I've got to admit it. I've become addicted to your AAR. I keep checking it everyday for news on the front. I know that the communists don't even stand a chance, but the struggle is part of the fun! Thank you :)
Checking once a day only? That's not addiction, Sir! We will try to fix that :D
Please, do... not... think/write/say... that... the... Communists... don't... stand... a chance. That's not true, not in this version of the mod (as you will see it soon)
Thank you for the encouragements!

Honestly this is ridiculous and were you I'd be tempted to quit. You own Baku and Iraq and the Soviets somehow can supply their Karelian forces from Vladistovok because America has enough oil to fund the entire world?
Ok, I am quitting! :p

Reactions: