• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
drat, you are right.

well, if you get all dlc next time, i'll sub to your AAR for sure there also!

Yep, playing with all expansions except mandate of heaven for my next two runs. Chinook full North American colonization and conquest, followed by Byzantium restoring the Roman Empire. :D

Both very different games.

After that, I'll likely update to the latest version and pick up mandate of heaven.

And I'd like to do a The Knights > Jerusalem, with no declaring on fellow Christians.

Thanks for your interest and support. <3

And I'd like to do a The Knights > Jerusalem, with no declaring on fellow Christians.

sounds interesting, especially since the Knights can raid all the heathen coasts!

Heck, I think they can even raid heretic christian coasts..

sounds interesting, especially since the Knights can raid all the heathen coasts!

Heck, I think they can even raid heretic christian coasts..

Heh, well all Christians will be safe in my run. Unless, of course, I get declared on, then no mercy. :mad::mad::mad:

cYsIpZH.jpg

Um... what do I do? Can't vassalize because I have -999 diplo points. Persia is blocking my coring range...

Less than 6 years, so not a lot of options. Stability is at -3 and I still have at least 2 truces left to break. I can't "threaten" persia for a province in vanilla.

@atwix @Dominion, @TheDutchWarlord, @windwalker14

I'm getting 7 admin a month, and need 192 for each stab boost (internal conflicts). I'm reallllly close, just wrapping up a few final countries. Rebels roam the land, but the earliest one can declare independence is in 40 months. Shall I wrap up all my wars, then declare on Persia for coring access once I get stab up to -2 again? Will Persia still be my vassal after the war?

6LBNijo.jpg

I guess shirvan isn't close enough.... o_O

U7bUMH1.jpg

See? Really close.

hHJcial.jpg

I could theoretically annex Persia in two wars, but they also are allied with some of my other disloyal vassals.

Last edited:
Is it possible to feed Mazandaran to Persia? or maybe be even more of an Asshole to Persia and take land from them in the subject interaction, to get the needed land connection, that's all I think might work

Nope, no transfer occupation in vanilla.

Rebels eventually enforced demands before I could get enough admin to raise stab to break the truces.

Whats funny is that I could give Tab a province that they could core, but not vice versa.

Of all the restrictions of vanilla, not being able to transfer occupation is the most ridiculous.

i got 99%, so let's just say I won. :p Write-up coming soon. Time to move on from stupid vanilla

@atwix @Dominion, @TheDutchWarlord, @windwalker14

Last edited:
keep war ongoing and declare on the persia or one of their allies, core through occupied persia.

full annex all nations in seperate peace in last years if you can't take it all in seperate peace, and end wc with lot of overextension. you still get achievement.

if you can't seperate peace for last peace deals due to -999 diplo, then untrain any idea groups as last drastic measure, or use estates for some points (edit derp, vanilla. nevermind...)

08n35vg.jpg

Ok.

UVPt2Ar.jpg

More into Poland.

U5x2KOQ.jpg

Bye Poland, time to annex.

WQwze3k.jpg

Congratz, bro. Sweden is overpowered.

AXzrxNR.jpg

Regency council for over four years... ok.

XtlFkrB.jpg

Move my troops into position for the regency council end. Stocked up a little admin points.

uuSNt5v.jpg

Yay, end of regency. So, this ruler, his heir, and eventually that heirs heir (and maybe even that heirs heirs heir) all have 1 admin. Cool story bro. Not like I need admin points or anything.

LGjxQbh.jpg

Got any tea, old chap?

6lnaLmr.jpg

This picture is redundant, but it's taken like 15 months later.

V4VSIRn.jpg

Thanks bud.

GWcTbLf.jpg

When you think France, do you think of an island OPM? I think of an island OPM.

bnpKuB2.jpg

I guess it's time to start breaking up these love birds. Might need a Heimlich maneuver for the Chokwe.

ywbMsxI.jpg

Pew pew, independence. Good stuff I guess.

MMdJBRt.jpg

Hahaha. As an American, I have to say that football is kind of a religion to some people.

QiAsVN6.jpg

Tastes like chicken.

nZjxlaR.jpg

More HRE.

6K5J8vJ.jpg

Maybe Sweden is underpowered after all.

AvGLjLV.jpg

Argh matey. What's a pirate favorite letter? "Argh."

Norwegian pirates are called Vikings. From Norwega.

ifb5IoD.jpg

Black Jack.

YeiIDYd.jpg

#ThxJapan

AViB9Z3.jpg

Thank Yue, thank you.

tmVQvBm.jpg

Who needs explorers when you have conquistadors? Wasn't sure you could do this.

jU5Fp8q.jpg

I titled this picture, "1806 HRE." Um, insert funny comment here.

xyyQi9K.jpg

Au revoir. Or, as I like to say, anti-bonjour.

FhThKHQ.jpg

Northumberlands! Get your Northumberlands here! Just 112 ducats!

Qse8kDJ.jpg

The dwindling kingdom of Ternate succumbs to the mighty Ottomans. Don't worry, in a parellel universe I'll have bothered to play Ternate and conquer the Ottomans.

tzmn6mf.jpg

Pew pew, muskets, bayonets, tea dumping, cannons, liberty, and independence.

ZzGzmoV.jpg

Lots of wars to tie up various loose ends.

SR0HvkU.jpg

Annex Fulo...

I2asCbP.jpg

Release Fulo. No diplo points needed, since I'm already at -999.

6NYS5Y1.jpg

Time to start truce breaking.

n4pWdN3.jpg

Yay.

GAycQuu.jpg

If you don't get the achievement right away, wait two days. DON'T WORRY, IT'S COMING GUYS.

I'm not an achievement whore, but I do like achievements. 66% as much though I like to make my own achievements.

VfE4qqA.jpg

Annex Switzerlake and Brandenburger.

RHSFoAt.jpg

We, the people, in order to form a more perfect union....

24CFmPz.jpg

USA! USA!

cGD5Y4R.jpg

Thanks, GB!

Z9SAlR6.jpg

For some reason, Wuttemberg wanted to join against Ottomans, Ottoman Brazil, everyone and their mother and their cousin and their mother's cousin.

XIfwMS2.jpg

Second truce break.

0Wv79ob.jpg

More truce break.

kd4mexl.jpg

I like maple syrup.

mvizKUX.jpg

Thx, 'Murica.

Dk88HL4.jpg

Pew pew. Someone get my lightning rod, because we got some high revoltage!

Anyone? :oops:

I'll hide in a corner now.

XExCUG7.jpg

Not to be confused with external conflicts, or internal proflicts.

i95bq5f.jpg

I'm glad we could come to a gentleman's agreement.

UyBTLmd.jpg

Pretty much shows the max extent of my territory. I release Persia to try to get Taberestan (see above post), fail, but I do finish off Austria and Silesia.

daoUt2z.jpg

Eh, I got 99%, which is good enough for me. That's an A+.

Thanks all for reading. :)

Last edited:
keep war ongoing and declare on the persia or one of their allies, core through occupied persia.

full annex all nations in seperate peace in last years if you can't take it all in seperate peace, and end wc with lot of overextension. you still get achievement.

if you can't seperate peace for last peace deals due to -999 diplo, then untrain any idea groups as last drastic measure, or use estates for some points (edit derp, vanilla. nevermind...)

Haha, I know right? Vanilla is stupid. 98.6% of my hundreds of hours is with vanilla Otto WC, time to be amazed at all the new features, playing different countries, 55% more fun, and 310% less tedium.

Oh, and can't declare on vassal anyways, because they're in a war together with you.

Pretty much shows the extend of my territory. I release Persia to try to get Taberestan (see above post), fail, and do finish off Austria and Silesia.

daoUt2z.jpg

Eh, I got 99%, which is good enough for me. That's an A+.

Thanks all for reading. :)

i don't know if i have to laugh or cry at such an end to a nice AAR :confused:

Congrats on winning. Hope you have some hair left after these WC runs, I recommend Persia for your next WC.;)

Oh, there won't be another WC. I'm perfectly fine with starting much smaller and growing medium. :p

Chinook, then Byzantium campaigns likely next. Then maybe The Knights > Jerusalem. Persia is a bit too close to the Ottomans for now, as I'd like to see the world. :p

Though I guess The Knights and Byzantium are too, but eh. They're Christian.

i don't know if i have to laugh or cry at such an end to a nice AAR :confused:

Sorry if I disappointed. I really wanted 100% too, but I'm happy with how insanely close I got, and it's time to move on after so many runs. I mean, if I wasn't so stubborn and actually played with DLC, I should have gotten it... maybe with Common Sense off for easier expansion.