• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I've wiped out the other mods, reinstalled and have updated to 1.3....PLEASE try and get it out this weekend if you can...if you can't I totally understand :)

Ok so I'm up to 1942 and so far everything is working perfectly as far as I can tell...I didn't get any partisan events during the Civil War but I think that's because I eliminated ComChi as quickly as I did....the AI is also extremely more effective.

Also just thought of this the Recognize Manchukuo never fired in 38 but I'm thinking that might be because they weren't far enough south to trigger the conditions. Aka Shanxi never fell it was absorbed as I pushed into Manchuria.

hi! great mod ;)

I have one question-Can CCIP be used whit some other mods ? because in WIF,HSR,Compendium, Comunist China almost hasn't events at all,and when I tried whit Daim,Germany cant even to defeat France ! :( (I set Daim for Ger and Jap)

sorry for my bad english
once again-GREAT MOd !

p.s. when will come new wersion?

Last edited:
@Keioel - Yes what you experienced is consistent with the conditions you experienced. Commie China being destroyed prevents the horrid partisan events against the nationalists from firing, and keeping the japs at bay prevents Germany from recognizing Manchukuo.

@dickov - It depends on what other files the other mods alter, though I will assume that it wont. If you don't mind modding things yourself a little, Winmerg is a nice tool to use to copy the contents of one file into another. With some effort, anything can be made to be compatible with just about anything. As for the next version, no idea ;) . If there are lots of bugs found in the just released release, then perhaps soon. New content will need to be discussed, planned out, and properly executed, which takes somewhat longer than a simple update.

From my brief viewing of their FAQ topic, it looks like the only conflict would be Nationalist China's AI file, maybe Japans. So, technically they don't work together. But if you don't mind overwriting the DAIM AI files for Nationalist China with the CCIP AI files, I don't see why they shouldn't work.

Unless they have new events to switch around AI files or some such, in which case there you'll have more issues/work involved in getting them to be compatible. So, I am going to cop out with a "maybe" answer. I guess the only way to know for sure will be to try it yourself and see if it works. IF you decide to do so, make backups of everything that gets changed before you start, and good luck!

@Jeff Ok that's kinda what I figured since I think this is the first time I've had enough time between the Peace Talks and their end to reposition enough troops from Korea to surround ComChi. :) Of course my favorite is when they just give up hehe.

Well I wasn't sure if it was keeping them at bay because in previous versions it would fire if you didn't control at least some of Japans stuff so that's a nice change since I hate losing Faulk.

Also I believe that some of the tech teams for China were improved in 1.3 and then when Combined China triggers where you get the better tech teams they were of the same level...but I could be wrong. :)

From my brief viewing of their FAQ topic, it looks like the only conflict would be Nationalist China's AI file, maybe Japans. So, technically they don't work together. But if you don't mind overwriting the DAIM AI files for Nationalist China with the CCIP AI files, I don't see why they shouldn't work.

Unless they have new events to switch around AI files or some such, in which case there you'll have more issues/work involved in getting them to be compatible. So, I am going to cop out with a "maybe" answer. I guess the only way to know for sure will be to try it yourself and see if it works. IF you decide to do so, make backups of everything that gets changed before you start, and good luck!

I will try that.And I will not select Jap and China AI ! I hope that will work;)

Ok Jan 22 1943 the US selected send what is needed in Creation of the 14th Airforce and it's now into march and it sill hasn't triggered...I've looked in the file and I can't tell if there's a delay or something built in.

@Mediic: Yes that surrender event has buggered many a game of mine, not including those where I've been playing as someone other than China. Might look into this at some point.

@Windmolen: Check my sig for the link :) . Unfortunately editing the first post is not much of an option, so the sig link was the best thing I could think of.

@Keioel: The US's creation of the 14th air force event (event 3545 in ccip2.txt in the event folder) does not trigger the Chinese reception event (event 3546 right below 3545 in same file). Will be fixed in next release, but in the meantime to fix it yourself, you can add the following text highlighted in red:

Code:
event = {
	id = 3545
	random = no
	country = USA

name = "Creation of the 14th Air Force"
	desc = "The head of the American Volunteer Group in China, Brigadier General Chennault, states that with more Aircraft, fuel and munitions, he can bring about the defeat of the Japanese in China from the Air."
		picture = "14th_AF"

date = { day = 10 month = Febuary year = 1943 } #10 March 1943
		offset = 10
		deathdate = { day = 29 month = december year = 1945 }

trigger = {
		war = { country = CHI country = JAP }
		NOT	= {
			war = { country = CHI country = ENG }
			war = { country = CHI country = USA }
		}
		random = 33
	}

action_a = {
	name = "Send what is needed"
		ai_chance = 90
		command = { type = manpowerpool value = -10 } #Twice as big as Zet
		command = { type = money value = -1000 }
		command = { type = supplies value = -2000 }
		command = { type = oilpool value = -1000 }
		command = { type = relation which = CHI value = 15 }
		command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = 1 }
               [COLOR="Red"]command = { type = trigger which = 3546 }[/COLOR]
	}
	action_b = {
	name = "We can not afford this"
	ai_chance = 10
	command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = -1 }
	}
}

.... you can also cheat to fire it yourself just this once ;) .

Last edited: